KIXEYE is seeking a talented and versatile 2D artist to join the growing art team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition.
You will be able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to: web graphics; key art assets; game logos and branding; feature mockups; social media; ad creatives; and posters. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums, along with some amount of asset authoring from scratch.
What you get to do every day:
- Concept and create marketing visual identity definition and style guides
- Create assets for marketing campaigns (icons, screenshots, key-art, logos, PR, community, videos, style guides etc).
- Work closely with marketing and game teams to ensure assets are consistent across the board
- Provide creative solutions, concepts and designs for a range of digital media, including website and mobile user-interface (UI) design, social media and online graphics
What you bring to the role:
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, working across Photoshop, Illustrator and more
- Great understanding in the use of composition and color theory
- Knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Strong understanding of brand identity and construction
Nice to Have:
- Experience with UI, 3d modelling & texturing
- Working with Unity software
- Motion graphics and video editing experience
- An avid gamer, with a passion for excellence in games.
**All applications must contain a link to a work portfolio**
KIXEYE is committed to inclusive hiring practices! All are welcome; diverse candidates, women, and LGBTQ+ persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply at: https://kixeye.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable