Bambora, a Worldline brand is on a mission to shape ‘the most customer focused payments experience’. Join our team in North America, as an Account Manager for key clients where you will l be empowered to be creative and think outside of the box to help our existing partners navigate the payments space, and drive growth within existing channels.
The Business Development (BD) team is responsible for identifying and acquiring Independent Software Vendors (ISV) as strategic partnerships with Bambora/Worldline. As an Account Manager, you’ll work closely with the team to support and help grow our ISVs and channel partners. You will be responsible for helping ISV sub merchants onboard, provide the highest level of service, using customer feedback to drive improvements in our products and ultimately ensuring the satisfaction and growth of our ISV and channel partners. We’re looking for someone with outstanding communication skills, the ability to prioritize multiple partners, merchants, and projects - and above all, generate revenue growth within our existing channels.
This position reports to the Sales Manager, North America in Victoria, BC. Our ideal candidate can be located in our Victoria, BC office.
What you will do:
As an Account Manager you will work closely with leading companies and software providers (ISVs) in North America. You will be empowered to be creative and think outside of the box to help our existing partners navigate the payments space, and drive growth within existing channels.
You'll work closely with the Business Development, Developer Support, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams, and be responsible for maintaining industry leading customer relationships, as well as driving new growth within existing channel partnerships.
As part of your role you will:
- Manage established clients to increase adoption of Bambora’s services, and extend our relationship with these partners and merchants to drive revenue.
- Develop a deep understanding of Bambora’s products, strategy, and internal teams.
- Create strategic account management plans with partners, setting goals for the year and implementing short-term tactics to support the client’s growth and targets.
- Look for opportunities to cross sell and up sell other Bambora products through existing channel partners.
- Work closely with Bambora’s Product and Marketing teams as we align on the commercial goals of the business and over achieve our revenue and strategic goals.
- Work closely with Developer Support team to ensure integrations are complete and all appropriate product and features are activated.
- Liaison with our Marketing team to devise comprehensive go to market strategies for key strategic partnerships.
- Act as the single point of contact for our management accounts; providing top notch support, planning, and analytical insights to optimize the value of our partnerships.
- Actively utilize and input quality data into our CRM tool SalesForce.
Who you are:
We live in the dynamic world of payments and the exciting ecosystem that comes together to deliver an elegant, simple payments experience. But you already know this. You come from the payments industry and are eager to plug into your existing network to drive growth. Perhaps you are even a bit of a payments ‘geek’; you can piece together merchant needs to find solutions, and comfortably walk through key terminology like tokenization, merchant acquiring, and onboarding automation. You are eager to share your knowledge amongst merchants, partners, and peers to drive growth in a culture of openness and collaboration.
- You'll have experience in Account Management of key merchant accounts, software applications (ISVs), or in financial Institutions.
- You'll have a relevant business network to payments and financial services in Canada and the US.
- You'll have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- You'll be a high-performing results-orientated sales professional.
- You have exceptional communication skills - you're able to communicate complex messages to multiple stakeholders in written and verbal format.
- You are independent, a self-motivator, and entrepreneurial at heart.
It would be great if you had:
- A Bachelor's degree Business Administration or a related discipline is a plus.
- Experience in the payments industry - Account Management of key merchant accounts, software applications (ISVs), or financial institutions.
Who we are:
We are proud to come together as innovators, service engineers, financial advisors, marketers, and digital masters. We are champions of everyday commerce. We don’t wait for change, but rather see it as our mission to challenge: push the boundaries, redefine normal, and thereby achieve the extraordinary.
The payment market is rapidly changing, and Bambora, a Worldline Brand is a part of that change. We are a payment company with global presence and a mission to simplify payments for small and midsized merchants whether that business is instore, online or in-app. In November 2020, we became part of Worldline, one of the world's largest payment companies, which provides increased opportunities for us to simplify payments and help customers grow worldwide. In North America we are globally minded with a start-up atmosphere. You will experience this in your every-day life as a Worldliner.
Worldline provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : ""