Do you get a thrill out of building new client relationships, while driving forward and seeking growth for current ones? Does identifying high-value opportunities with a strategic method on how to achieve your goals excite you? RingPartner is currently seeking a passionate Account Manager to develop a client portfolio and to be the go-to contact for anything related to their client’s accounts.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with current clients while keeping a close eye on new opportunities and challenges to tackle. You will seek innovative ways to proactively gain pay bumps, duration reductions, and improved terms to boost your portfolio. An analytical mindset and the ability to translate data into business opportunities are both essential to the success of this role!
TL;DR This is a “farmer” sales role! You’ll work closely with our Business Development Managers to nurture relationships with new and existing client accounts.
We have …
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current clients (via phone, IM, email and some travel)
- Negotiate client budgets, rate increases and track financial performance
- Pitch current clients on new growth opportunities
- Monitor client report stats and perform data analysis to identify opportunities & challenges
- Seek proactive pay bumps, duration reductions, improved terms and other strategic opportunities with existing clients.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients
- Represent RingPartner at trade shows and conferences
- Ad-hoc special projects
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of performance marketing industry to identify trends and opportunities
- Regular reports to the Sales Manager
- A track-record of successfully hitting sales targets & maintaining successful client relationships
- A knack for performing data analysis and translating findings into actionable business recommendations and strategy
- A strong familiarity & experience with CRMs
- Strong written skills
- Clear and personable communication skills
- The ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- An exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- The ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- A background in lead generation or digital marketing
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce or marketing preferred
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Junior Level