Title: Account Manager
Location: Remote First; This position requires working within GMT and ET time zones.
Are you the kind of person who can talk to anyone about everything and nothing? Do you love building relationships with really interesting people? An Account Manager role at Echosec Systems may be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage and grow post-sale customer accounts. You will develop long-term relationships with our clients, and connect with key business executives and stakeholders to drive contract renewals and growth. Account Managers work closely with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
You will perform a wide variety of tasks on a day-to-day basis, from direct interaction with clients and internal team members to problem-solving and proactive planning. You are familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures and must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. You must be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to take initiative in a rapidly-evolving start-up environment
Echosec Systems is a fast growing security software company committed to making the world’s data more discoverable. Since 2013, we’ve leveraged publicly available data to help solve some of the world’s most intractable security problems. We’re trusted by some of the most significant public and private sector organizations globally to support their missions.
Building and maintaining strong relationships is the heart of our sales team. We are highly focused on solving problems for our clients. We know what success looks like for us and our customers and are clear on the value we bring to the table. We work as a team and aren’t afraid to ask for help or admit defeat. We celebrate every win, and learn from every loss together. Egos at the door!
Just some of the benefits of working with Echosec include
- Remote-first culture with flexible hours
- A top notch benefits package including dental and extended health (hello massages)
- 4 weeks paid vacation starting year 1
- Supported professional development
- Paid parental leave
- Vibrant Downtown Victoria office space full of snacks, hot beverages and more
- Awesome team events (including but not limited to axe-throwing, go-carts & fishing trips)
To learn more about us and what it's like to work at Echosec, visit our About and Careers pages.
- Building long-term relationships with Echosec customers and becoming a trusted advisor with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
. This includes (but is not limited to) serving customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
Who you are:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and credibly influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Prior account management or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Advanced experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot), Help Desk Support Software (Zendesk), and MS Office/Google Apps
To apply, submit your resume here.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level