Application Specialist, Esko, a Danaher OpCo
Esko R&D centres are located across the globe and this position is based with the team in Victoria, BC, Canada. You'll enjoy collaborating with the team in a beautiful office space located on the top floor of a hotel in downtown Victoria. You'll have access to the on-site gym, pool and other amenities, and be within walking distance to fabulous restaurants. Following provincial health orders, the team is currently working from home and connecting virtually.
Our core values
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
The Application Specialist is a unique opportunity to:
Contribute in a meaningful way to the design and delivery of our next-generation cloud-native packaging, label and artwork management system for brands.
In this role, the Application Specialist will work closely with the R&D team to design interactive SaaS applications that are easy to understand, enjoyable to use and provide a rich feature set with high value for customers. The Application Specialist will be the subject matter expert for our applications, providing communication, training and support to our internal teams as well as assisting with customer escalations and gathering customer feedback.
We are looking for a professional who is:
- Solution-Oriented – understands customer needs and solves problems with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
- Effective Communicator – has excellent listening, writing and presentation skills, as well as a talent for interpreting business needs and communicating requirements to a variety of audiences.
- Creative – has an eye for clean, high-quality design and brings forward new ideas as well as industry-leading practices.
- Team Player – creates commitment and trust through strong work ethics and intentionally makes connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Motivated and Driven – highly self-managed to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success.
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Graphic Communications, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field of study
- Expertise with software training, support, testing or solution integrations
- Experience with SaaS applications and platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or similar technologies
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates. Listen to our voices: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.