Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
$65,252.73 - $74,396.51 annually plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
An excellent opportunity to join this dynamic team and apply your technological skills
The Information Management Branch is responsible for implementing and supporting the Ministry's technology requirements and line-of-business applications that are used to provide services to citizens. Business Analysts provide technology planning, business analysis, systems design and client support services along with technical and project management expertise from project initiation to completion.
In the role of Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide business analysis of complex projects that will include business transformation, custom build, configuration and implementation of commercial off-the-shelf products. Your knowledge, input, and skill will also be required to help implement enhancements to existing systems and applications, as well as the operational support of existing systems and applications. If you’re looking to take the next exciting step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of information management and/or information technology and a minimum two (2) years’ related experience; OR
- Diploma in the field of information management and/or information technology and a minimum 4 years’ related experience; OR
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent and minimum six (6) years’ related experience.
*Recent and progressive related experience must include ALL of the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing business analysis for IM/IT system applications that supports both business and technology requirements through:
- Complex projects including business transformation, custom build, and configuration and implementation of commercial off-the-shelf products; AND/OR;
- Enhancements to existing systems/applications, AND/OR;
- Operational support of existing systems/applications.
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Certified in Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
For more information and to apply online by March 2, 2021, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/74470