Business Development, Partnerships
Business Development, Partnerships
Reporting directly to the Director of Partnerships, as Business Development, Partnerships, you will be responsible for supporting the Partnerships team with the execution of Cuboh’s business development strategy by identifying, vetting, and growing it’s channel partnerships portfolio. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS.
We’re a 2019 Y Combinator company, VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh?
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Our perks include:
- Dog friendly downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Reports to: Director, Operations & Partnerships
Key stakeholders: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product
Direct reports: 0
Location: Cuboh Head Office
Role type: FT Employee
Hours: 35 hours/week, 9:00am to 5:00pm PST, Monday to Friday (or as agreed upon with Team Lead). All conditions of employment will be in accordance with the BC Employment Standards Act.
What You’ll Do…
- Own potential Partner identification, prospecting, and negotiation end-to-end
- Maintain a channel partner opportunity pipeline.
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to execute a cohesive channel partnerships strategy.
- Work cross functionally with sales, customer success, and marketing teams to identify and engage partners that will increase Cuboh’s distribution and reach.
- Negotiate deals with support from the Partnerships team in a decisive and professional manner.
- Achieve net new channel partner development quotas while maintaining activity targets.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in business development, partnerships, or similar roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a tech start-up environment is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience and comfortability working within a CRM like Salesforce or equivalent.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals ranging from tactical, mid-size opportunities, to strategic, large and complex organizational structures.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning multiple organizational levels
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Strong capacity to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Adaptive mindset with an openness to learning, hearing new ideas and change.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams towards a common goal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply here: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/cuboh/21044
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC