Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist
Business Development @ LetHub
LetHub is a next-generation AI-powered web platform for landlords and property managers that makes it super easy to find high-quality renters without hiring more staff.
The concept – Finding a place to rent is a painful and time-consuming task for professionals with a busy schedule. On the other hand, it’s very costly for property managers and landlords to have systems in place to improve the experience and make the process super easy. LetHub solves this two-sided problem by taking care of the whole process from responding to inquiries to getting prospects to show up to property tours without hiring leasing agents.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be working primarily with LetHub’s founding team, spearheading our monetization strategy for selling our various subscription plans. You will also help support functions essential to sales force productivity. Overall, our goal is to provide training on the fundamentals of software sales to promote you to a full-time role as a Senior Account Executive.
The ideal candidate has a great mind for business and technology, great communicator and writer, organized, self-motivated, a team player, hardworking, smart, and fun. And, has a desire to grow a super successful sales career in technology.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via outbound calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections with new clients
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Pipedrive.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, opportunities created, and deals won from phone, email, and face-to-face meetings
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full-time closing role
Qualities we look for beyond academics
- High-energy and dedication
- Passion for learning new things
- Out of the box thinking and constantly challenging assumptions
- Positive attitude
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Entry-level to 3 years of sales or professional experience
- Undergraduate degree or working towards one (preferably in commerce)
- A strong interest in building a career in sales and a passion for business
- Entrepreneurial mindset – eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self-disciplined, organized, and ambitious. Able to consistently hit weekly and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that shows initiative, persistence, and perseverance
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of CRM software is a plus but not required
What we offer
- Compensation at or above market norms depending on the level and aptitude of applicant
- Commissions for achieving targets
- Casual start-up work environment. You can imagine bean-bags, t-shirts and shorts.
- Real-world training, development, and support for a career in technology sales and business development
- 3 weeks paid vacation (if applicable)
- Free books
- Snacks, gym passes and much more (if applicable)
- Be one of the early team members of a fast-growing PropTech company backed by renowned investors
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level, Junior Level, Intermediate Level