As a Business Development Strategist at Echosec Systems, you are laser-focused on building our sales pipeline with qualified prospects through activities like email outreach, direct phone calls, attending industry events and conferences, and conducting internet research to find key accounts that fit our ideal customer profile. You will manage the outbound process from start to finish, create tailored messaging for prospects to appeal to their particular needs and challenges, and build relationships within our industry community to expand our partner and customer community and build market share. Ideally, you will have experience providing solutions to the US government.
Echosec Systems is a fast-growing security software company committed to making the world’s data more discoverable. We gather publicly available data from a broad range of online sources like social media and the deep and dark web. We also build AI that helps make that data simple to search, filter, and monitor. Our clients use our products for security and intelligence purposes to keep people, places, and assets safe. We’re trusted by some of the most significant public and private sector organizations globally to support their missions.
The small but mighty marketing team at Echosec Systems is collaborative, agile, and fast-paced. Although the work itself is multi-faceted and we each wear many hats, we aim to keep team members working in their “genius zones” as often as possible. Our business is unique, and so are our marketing initiatives. We prioritize buyer and user education, sales enablement, and clear communication with our very specific audience.
To learn more about us and what it's like to work at Echosec, visit our About and the Careers pages.
Just some of the benefits of working with Echosec include:
- Remote-first culture with flexible hours
- A top-notch benefits package including dental and extended health (hello massages)
- 4 weeks paid vacation starting year 1
- Supported professional development
- Paid parental leave
- Vibrant Downtown Victoria office space full of snacks, hot beverages, and more
- Awesome team events (including but not limited to axe-throwing, go-carts & fishing trips)
- Build and execute measurable multi-touch and integrated demand generation email/call sequences that convert ideal customers into actual customers.
- Work with the sales team to identify target accounts and devise/deliver account-based outreach campaigns.
- Analyze, test, and optimize the outreach process to drive conversions.
- Own the outbound pre-sales portion of our customer journey, and work with the sales and marketing teams to create and optimize the ideal customer journeys and segments in order to build communication flows.
- Manage the growth and performance of our outbound engine, overseeing metrics like email conversion performance, email deliverability, and database growth.
- Ensure our marketing initiatives meet and maintain regulatory and compliance standards
- Maintain a strong feedback loop between ideal customer conversations and the marketing and sales teams
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and pipeline
If this sounds like you, be sure to submit your application at our careers page!
Job Type : Part-time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Junior Level, Intermediate Level