Cisco UCCE Engineer
Cisco UCCE Engineer
Position Title: Cisco Packaged/Unified Contact Centre Enterprise Engineer (Cisco UCCE Engineer)
Reports to: Direct of Infrastructure & Business Operations, MAXIMUS Canada
Worker Category: Regular, Full Time
Location: 716 Yates Street, Victoria, BC
MAXIMUS Canada is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally. With operations across Canada and around the globe, MAXIMUS provides innovative, practical and meaningful solutions to help government programs and services function more effectively and efficiently.
We are constantly assessing new technology, processes and methods of delivering services to the citizens of Canada. With our expertise in program information management, claims processing, contact centre services, document processing and information technology, we are positioned for significant growth.
MAXIMUS Canada offers competitive market-based salaries, comprehensive employer-paid benefits and a defined-benefit pension plan or a Group RSP with employer-matching contributions, for eligible employees. Our people also get some great perks too, such as employee appreciation events throughout the year, along with a supportive results-oriented work environment.
Join us here in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia to experience the best of the West Coast lifestyle. You will work in an environment that will challenge you and reward your achievements. Your downtime can be spent exploring all the West Coast has to offer – scenic beauty, culinary experiences, cultural events and outdoor activities. We have it all! Located in the heart of downtown, our location offers easy access to every amenity.
MAXIMUS Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At MAXIMUS Canada, we believe that our culture strengthens our commitment to Helping Government Serve the People. We foster a culture that respects and values individual contributions and differences. At MAXIMUS Canada we believe in the following four core values:
Our customers' business needs inform everything we do. We start by developing relationships built on trust and respect. We listen, and incorporate their diverse experience into our services and solutions, and we show our understanding with clear communication.
With decades of experience delivering government programs, we balance tried and tested processes with a desire for continuous improvement. We take the time to plan and benchmark our performance – it's the path to success.
Results and Delivery
Great results depend on setting high, measurable standards of excellence and achieving the numbers. We challenge each other and hold one another accountable to our commitments.
A Great Place to Work
MAXIMUS Canada promotes a challenging work environment, empowering our employees to get the job done. If you want to work in an environment that recognizes and rewards accomplishments while caring about each other and the communities we serve, this could be the place for you.
Reporting to the Data & Voice Team Manager,, the PCCE Engineer will be responsible for day to day operations of all Contact Centre Infrastructure. This includes monitoring, administering and troubleshooting all components of the Contact Centre. The candidate will be required to plan, design, build, manage and support all aspects of PCCE.
• Translate high level business objectives into solid technical solutions
• Create technical statements of work and architecting Cisco Collaborations Solutions based on business requirements, including sizing calculations
• Execute ICM and Call Studio scripts change to meet business requirements
• Manage several CUBE integrations to the PSTN (all stream) and SIP IVR service providers
• Implement Courtesy Call Back Survey in PCCE
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited technical college or University
• CCNA required
• Cisco UCCE Specialist Certification (preferred)
• ITIL training
•5+ years hands on in Cisco Contact Centre Enterprise
• 5+ Years PCCE or UCCE
• 5+ Years ICM, CVP, VXML, CUSP, CTI, CUIC, Finesse, Call Studio
• 5+ Years PCCE/UCCE troubleshooting
• 7+ Years CUCM, CUC, IM&P, Jabber, CUBE/VG, SRST
• 5+ Years Visio - Network Architectural diagrams
• 5+ Years QoS
• 5+ Years Network monitoring/management tools
• 3+ Years SIP Trunks
• Verint for WFN
• Upstream Works for Finesse
• Telstrat Audio Recording and Screen capture
• Voice Infrastructure architecture
• SolarWinds monitoring
• Microsoft SQL server administration
• Cisco UCS Server support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Extremely organized, capable of overseeing multiple projects and tasks with competing priorities
• Must be comfortable thinking both strategically and tactically working with teams, interpret data and results through critical thinking
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate/collaborate at all levels; including team members, senior management
• Ability to troubleshoot complex network, security, and bandwidth problems
• Must have a friendly attitude and play well with other team members
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must have high integrity and maintain confidentiality of data
• High level of self-motivation and initiative
• Ability to work well under pressure
Results and Delivery
• Defines appropriate goals
• Works toward achieving goals
• Articulates vision and steps for achievement
• Maintains current understanding of technical processes and equipment
• Uses technology to increase performance and productivity
• Understands the balance between our capabilities, the customer’s expectations, and the parameters in which we operate
• Uses open, honest communication to develop relationships built on trust and mutual respect
• Seeks to incorporate the experience of our diverse customers
• Builds relationships through personal credibility, as opposed to formal authority
• Takes the time to properly plan
• Data-driven and detail-focused
• Seeks out opportunities for continuous improvement
• Maintains confidentiality
How to Apply:
Please note that while all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume in confidence Quoting: Cisco Packaged/Unified Contact Centre Enterprise Engineer – Cisco UCCE Engineer by applying online to:
Cliff Tang, Recruiter
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level, Intermediate Level, Senior Level