We are an IT solutions and consulting company located in beautiful British Columbia Canada, with offices in Victoria and Vancouver. With over 35 years of IT sector experience we provide customized technology solutions, design and develop software, technology integration, and end-to-end Cloud Solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform.
Quartech works in Agile environment and alignment with the DevOps philosophy. Constantly on top of the changing market, we work with emerging technologies like IoT, Blockchain & AI. As we continue to experience significant growth year after year & with our focus on doing great work with highly collaborative teams and a wide range of projects in every industry sector, Quartech is an exciting place to be!
Summary of the role:
As a Client Executive with Quartech the focus is to grow new business, service existing business, and provide client leadership. The Client Executive will be proactive in meeting client needs and understanding industry trends. Acting as a liaison between external clients and internal departments for the organization, the Client Executive ensures smooth business processes and delivery of services that benefit both the client and Quartech.
In this role, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in organizational strategic planning with a focus on company health and growth
- Work with a team of Client Executives and Senior Leaders to drive market awareness and development of new services based on trends
- Proactively identify and develop a pipeline of new opportunities
- Develop and nurture solid business relationships with new and existing influencers and decision makers within client organizations who will see you as a trusted advisor
- Develop and lead well-crafted responses to client proposals
- Negotiate contracts and assist with developing and executing new and existing contracts
- Accountable for the successful service delivery of Quartech’s services, ensuring the quality of deliverables as well as managing risk and provide service delivery leadership
To be successful in this role, you should bring the following:
- 10+ years business and or technology experience with an established network of high-level client/consultant relationships within the business community
- Ideally experience with the sales cycle, preferably in a high technology or Public Sector environment
- Strong business development background within the public and private sector
- Effective and innovative problem-solving skills and varying levels within a client organization
- Ideally proven experience writing winning proposals and RFP responses in the public sector
- Sound decision making, analytical and contract negotiation skills, along with exceptional communication, verbal, written, and listening skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Deliver WOW
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
What's exciting about working with us:
- Be part of a driven team focused on solutions that support social change and environmental sustainability
- We offer competitive salaries, extended benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We support your work-life balance and understand that flexibility is essential
- We are growing and have great opportunities for advancement and career development
- We are passionate about education and provide learning opportunities
- We are dedicated to building a diverse team where people feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and
Please send your resume to our Talent Specialist - Carole Weedon email: email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level