Cloud Architect - Premier Cloud Inc.
Cloud Architect - Premier Cloud Inc.
Modernize the application and infrastructure landscape of clients by architecting and implementing solutions on Google Cloud
ABOUT PREMIER CLOUD
Established in 2001, Premier Cloud Inc. is a Google Cloud Premier Partner that specializes in delivering cloud services & solutions to SMB and Enterprise clients across North America. Premier Cloud helps businesses migrate, collaborate, and scale by leveraging Google Cloud and other SaaS products. We provide consulting, managed services, and cloud solutions to some of the largest and most well-known organizations worldwide.
Premier Cloud is a dynamic organization that values a light-hearted and collaborative work environment, fostering personal and professional growth opportunities for its team members. We understand that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and as such, we prioritize their well-being and development. At Premier Cloud, we appreciate the value of diversity and actively seek to incorporate different perspectives and experiences into our decision-making process, ultimately leading to more creative and effective solutions for our clients.
Our commitment to creating a positive workplace culture has been recognized through our consistent recognition as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization, as well as our inclusion in GPTW's 'Best Workplaces in Technology' list. As a company operating in the fast-paced and ever-changing technology industry, we understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve and encourage our team members to pursue limitless career opportunities within our organization. Join us at Premier Cloud, where your potential is limited only by your own ambition.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Google Cloud Architect at Premier Cloud, your mission consists of modernizing the application and infrastructure landscape of clients by architecting and implementing solutions on Google Cloud. Identifying clients' objectives & pain points and helping them leverage cloud solutions to bridge the gap between the old and the new. This role will require ongoing stakeholder engagement in order to reshape the future of our client's business solutions. You will deep-dive into concepts such as Anthos, Kubernetes, and IaaS.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS / PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
● Past experience as a system engineer, cloud engineer, or cloud architect
● Solid understanding of cloud architecture, networking & security
● Experience delivering custom solutions on a major cloud platform (GCP preferred)
● Experience with Bash and Terraform is preferred
● Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
● Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, and Anthos would be considered an asset
● Reporting to the Director of Cloud Services
● Responsible for SLAs and execution of on-time project delivery
● Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution
● Providing clients with advice on best practices and helping them optimize their effectiveness with Google Cloud technologies
● Offer high-level architectural expertise, principles, and guidance for clients and colleagues
● Engage with Googlers to ensure successful implementation
● Having an intimate understanding of clients projects and offering ongoing support to ensure customer success.
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
● Competitive salary
● Work closely with Googlers across various teams
● Ongoing training and development opportunities
● Invaluable learning experiences
● Comprehensive benefits package
● Access to on-site gym
● Ergonomic workstation with an adjustable stand-up desk
● Company-issued iPad Pro, Mac computer, and curved monitor
As an equal opportunity employer, Premier Cloud considers & embraces all individuals and backgrounds. Our team welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs, disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable