Echosec Systems is seeking a Customer Success Representative (Tool Management and Product Support Specialty) to immediately join our rapidly growing team. This role will provide inbound technical and product support to the growing list of global security and government customers who use our platform technology. This speciality will also own the optimization of our frontline tech stack - ranging from our CRM to our Customer Success software.
The goal of the Customer Success department is to guide customers towards attaining continuous value with Echosec Systems. This includes product support and education, strategic alignment of goals, an awareness of best practices, and guidance/evolution towards advocacy.
As a member of the Customer Success Team at large, you will play a key role in creating and maintaining our customer educational materials, such as our Knowledge Base and online courses, and managing accounts through their customer lifecycle.
As a Product Support and Tool Management Specialist, you will monitor and maintain our support channels and be the first point-of-contact for incoming tickets as well as proactively communicate customer issues and enhancements. You will also manage the implementation and maintenance of our current frontline tool stack. Applying knowledge of how our frontline team uses each tool with a broader business understanding of what we’re trying to achieve, you’ll optimize and evolve our tool stack as we grow.
The ideal candidate has an aptitude for helpfulness and process management. They are fanatical about providing excellent client service and have excellent interpersonal presence and technical skills. They are a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with multiple departments to achieve company objectives. They love processes, data hygiene, and using tools to their full potential, and are keen to collaborate with fellow frontline team members to get them onboard with what you’ve created. They thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic scale-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Echosec Systems.
Please note that while we have listed Toronto as the location, we welcome applicants from any location and timezone. The right candidate for the role is our top priority.
Echosec Systems is a fast growing security software company committed to making the world’s data more discoverable. We gather publicly available data from a broad range of online sources like social media and the deep and dark web. We also build AI that helps make that data simple to search, filter, and monitor. Our clients use our products for security and intelligence purposes to keep people, places, and assets safe. We’re trusted by some of the most significant public and private sector organizations globally to support their missions.
The Customer Success department is one of the newest at Echosec Systems, but has made great strides organization-wide. The experience of our clients drive real-world outcomes and so we view ourselves as an extension of their teams. From creating user guides and training courses, to in-app cues and webinars, we’re constantly iterating to respond proactively to the needs of our users.
At the heart of it, our goal is to help our clients use Echosec Systems more effectively, to engage in a meaningful way with our team and the product, and ultimately, to help them excel in their own projects and jobs.
To learn more about us and what it's like to work at Echosec, visit our About and Careers pages
Just some of the benefits of working with Echosec include:
- Remote-first culture with flexible hours
- A top notch benefits package including dental and extended health (hello massages)
- 4 weeks paid vacation starting year 1
- RRSP/401k Matching
- Supported professional development
- Paid parental leave
- Vibrant Downtown Victoria office space full of snacks, hot beverages and more
- Awesome team events (including but not limited to axe-throwing, go-carts & fishing trips)
- Troubleshoot and provide technical/product support and training on Echosec Systems products while also enabling Echosec Systems customers to become experts on the platform.
- Handle inbound inquiries and support requests via live chat, email, and phone.
- Optimize the processes and data within our frontline tech stack: HubSpot, Zendesk, and ChurnZero
- Measurably improve customer satisfaction and increase retention by helping customers successfully onboard onto our platform, and achieve their business goals throughout their contract term.
- Build and maintain customer educational materials such as our knowledge base, user guides, and online training courses
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Account Management and Engineering teams to ensure customer issues are escalated and resolved promptly and correctly.
- Collaborate with Echosec Systems Account Managers with a portfolio of accounts with a focus on retention and expansion
- Facilitate PoC’s (proof of concepts) with clearly outlined goals and success criteria under the direction and guidance of CS leadership
- Diligently track and report on usage and support data across a range of features.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least 1-2 years experience in customer success or product support role, preferably within a SaaS company.
- Advanced experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot), Help Desk Support Software (Zendesk), Customer Success Software (ChurnZero) and MS Office/Google Apps.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- A desire to solve problems and build relationships
- Top-notch organizational skills and adherence to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Deep understanding of digital spaces and global social media communities
- Experience onboarding and training users
- Account management experience
If this sounds like you, be sure to submit an application at our careers page!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Junior Level, Not Applicable