Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Redbrick is the parent organization of a portfolio of disruptive digital companies. Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, we’ve scaled from local start-up to global name in a few short years, conceptualizing new business ideas, acquiring established businesses, and growing them to super-scaled profitability—all thanks to the people we hire.
4 portfolio companies and growing
1 amazing Shared Services team
One of our four portfolio companies, Leadpages is our marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. Leadpages is a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. They are 40 people strong and are the newest addition to Redbrick’s portfolio companies. At Leadpages we live and breathe communication, collaboration and we’re genuinely proud of each other's achievements. We treat each other really well, and we love what we do - every day.
“ Forget about hating Mondays. At Leadpages, there’s a powerful reason behind the work that we do, plenty of opportunities to stretch your skill set, and brilliant, good-hearted people to support you in ‘getting it done.”
— Madeline, Leadpages
What does a day look like in my role?
As a Customer Success Specialist at Leadpages, you’ll have turbo-charged technical skills, apply critical thinking for the best solutions, and want to work with a fantastic team of people. The ideal candidate for this role is a forward thinker and is always looking to test new ideas and isn't afraid to push the boundaries. Our customers have come to expect that we can solve their issues the first time. We take pride in providing a world-class support experience and are always looking for someone that’s a great fit for our team. We are looking for people who are happy to work a non-traditional workweek. Your work week starts Thursday with Tuesday and Wednesday being your weekend.
We get it: You want to know what you’re signing up for before you apply, right?
This is what you need to know: As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Resolving customer support tickets through phone, chat, social media, and email interactions.
- Answering each ticket with empathy and providing app-specific best practices.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending in-house workshops, attending product meetings, and reviewing the knowledge base.
- Going above and beyond expectations by not only answering the ticket, but anticipating the customer’s future needs.
- Ensuring external and internal customer inquiries are responded to within established timeframes, and technical support service levels are achieved.
- Meeting our key performance indicators (KPIs) of speed, accuracy, and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
- Leveraging our systems and resources available to go further than you thought possible and be the best teammate you can be.
- Understanding the values and importance of relationships, the success of the customer, and embracing the team aspect.
- Helping to build our knowledge base of answers to frequently asked questions.
After 1 week you will have:
- Completed onboarding.
- Met the team and support staff.
- Be familiar with the training process.
- Working on tickets with help from the trainer.
After 1 month you will have:
- Completed the first phase of training.
- Entered the apprentice phase.
- Be familiar with CS policies and procedures.
- Met other teams and departments within Leadpages.
After 6 months you will have:
- Graduated from training.
- Worked on tickets/chats/phone calls from customers.
- Started to contribute to the team and knowledge base.
- Started a project within CS to make your own.
Ideally, we would like to see in you:
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation, with the ability to craft a detailed, well thought out email answering technical questions.
- Experience in some (or all) of our technology stack: WordPress, e-mail marketing apps/Email Service Providers (ex. MailChimp, - ConstantContact, and AWeber) or CRMs (ex. ZenDesk or Salesforce.com).
- Experience providing live chat and/or phone support.
- Experience in CSS or HTML is helpful, but not required.
- An associate’s degree in computer science or related technology field is helpful.
- 2+ years in a customer service environment.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, applying is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Apply with your cover letter and a one-page resume here: https://rdbrck.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=91
- Take this opportunity on your cover letter to tell us your story and why you’d be a good fit for our team.
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram for all that is happening and Redbrick and Leadpages!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Junior Level