Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative
Carmanah Technologies Corp.
Carmanah Technologies, is a leading manufacturer of solar-powered traffic safety products. After more than 20 years, the company’s brand has grown to focus on solutions that increase safety for pedestrians and drivers. This is a very exciting period for municipalities, which are directing more of their attention to safety, sustainability, walkability, and multimodal transportation.
Carmanah believes that all should be provided the opportunity to work in a supportive and equitable environment and is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from how we build our products to how we value and empower our people.
About the Role
The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support in a positive, respectful, and professional manner. This role will be liaising with our distributors, partners, and customers in analyzing, verifying, and accurately processing orders and warranty information and resolving customer issues in a proficient manner.
We are looking for someone who always strives to provide a level of service that exceeds customer expectations, has a “can-do" attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile for your team and your customers. You have a track record of star performance and positive feedback from colleagues and your customers!
• Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of purchase orders from the organization's internal CRM and ERP systems.
• Liaise with distributors, partners, and organizations in a professional and enthusiastic manner via phone and email regarding product information, pricing, availability, delivery dates, shipping, and other general information.
• Resolve and coordinate customer issues related to orders, warranty claims, delivery of products, and specialized shipping information.
• Receive, investigate, and process warranty claims, including maintaining and entering RMA data information in ERP.
• Provide feedback as a member of the Customer Support team in efforts to develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency, and responsiveness of the Customer Support department as a whole.
• Document new processes and process improvements to Carmanah’s internal wiki.
• Work effectively within a small team while ensuring and the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• 2+ years' experience in a customer support and/or sales role, preferably in a high-tech environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English required.
• Technically savvy with working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); familiarity with CRM/ERP systems, & Content Management systems.
• Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail are essential.
• Ability to work independently and show good judgment in decision making based on process guidelines and customer satisfaction requirements.
• Highly efficient & well organized with a strong ability to stay focused when multitasking.
• Ability to build strong relationships with both internal teams and customers.
• Strong problem-solving and investigation skills in resolving customer issues to satisfaction; patient demeanor.
• Ability to learn quickly and work with a high level of accuracy under time pressures to handle high volumes of requests.
This position will work on-site at our Victoria office. Covid safety protocols are in place and are diligently followed. The health and safety of all of our employees is priority.
Benefits & Perks
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Generous Healthcare, Dentalcare plan and Employee Assistance Program
- Health Spending Account
- Health & Wellness Subsidy
- 3 weeks vacation to start. 4 weeks at 5-years
- Paid unplanned emergency days
- Professional Development subsidies
- Secure bike cage
- Shower facilities
- Community support and regular social activities!
- Robust recycling program (bring in municipal limited items from home)
- Weekly snacks
- FREE parking!
To apply, visit https://carmanah.com/about-us/careers/ and submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing why you think this position and working at Carmanah is a perfect fit for you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Junior Level, Senior Level