Delivery Lead - BC Pension Corporation
Delivery Lead - BC Pension Corporation
Why choose us?
There is more to Pension Corporation than you might think. We are an award-winning organization with meaningful purpose-driven work, where staff have impact and create peace of mind for those we serve. We have cultivated an outstanding community rooted in respect, where employees are inspired to have courage, take action, and be at their best every day.
Our new nine-year strategic plan, Plan 20|30: Our Future is Insight, will guide us from 2021 to 2030. To learn about our aspirations and objectives and how you can be a part of a people-focused organization that is grounded in operational excellence, visit bcpensioncorp.ca
What we offer:
• A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
• Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
• Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
• Defined benefit pension program
• Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
• Seasonal events and socials
• A robust awards/recognition program
• Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
BC Pension Corporation is committed to the health and safety of our employees and is taking every precaution against COVID-19 while supporting our culture of community and connection in our hybrid workplace. We have implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all new employees, as a condition of their employment, to confidentially self-disclose to the Corporation that they are fully vaccinated (two COVID-19 vaccinations). Details about the COVID-19 verification process will be provided at the time of offer.
We are seeking a Delivery Lead to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada.
As a technical leader in the organization, the Delivery Lead is responsible for oversight and steering of complex corporate initiatives and resources that impact delivery of services to five Pension Boards and all members. As the Delivery Lead, you will drive ideation by challenging assumptions and creating ideas for innovative solutions. This position is a strong client advocate and provides a critical linkage between the needs of individual business areas and the management of portfolios in the Information and Technology Services division.
What do you need to succeed?
• A growth mindset that allows you to work collaboratively with direct reports, peers and leadership and identify strategies to grow and improve the portfolios in the Information and Technology Services Division from the perspective of risk appetite, member/business impact, technology, and innovation.
• A knack for building strong relationships with stakeholders which allows you to drive the delivery of technology services to meet member and business needs
• A focus on continuous improvement and finding ways to work more effectively and efficiently. You are comfortable with ambiguity and leading through times of change.
• The ability to make insights-driven decisions by analyzing data and feedback and balancing performance with risk.
• A technical-aptitude to remove any unnecessary barriers to product delivery and resolve IM/IT-related client satisfaction deficiencies.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Health Information Sciences, or a related field; and five years of recent, related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Experience leading and supervising professionals including coaching, motivating, guiding, and supporting development, and evaluating and managing performance.
• Experience leading major IT initiatives of large scale and complexity that have multiple delivery components.
• Experience establishing collaborative relationships with stakeholders and executives.
• Experience in business planning, human resources, contract management, and financial management.
Nice to have:
• Preference may be given to those with additional experience in the development and implementation of complex projects.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level