As Designer you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Product teams in developing ambitious and innovative design projects to build and own the Cuboh brand.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, you will play an integral role for producing a wide range of digital and print designs to support the execution of campaigns and platform updates.
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS.
We’re a 2019 Y Combinator company, VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh?
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Our perks include:
- Dog friendly downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Reports to: Marketing Lead
Key stakeholders: Marketing, Product
Direct reports: 0
Location: Cuboh Head Office
Role type: FT Employee
Hours: 35 hours/week, 9:00am to 5:00pm PST, Monday to Friday (or as agreed upon with Team Lead). All conditions of employment will be in accordance with the BC Employment Standards Act.
What You’ll Do…
- Maintain consistency of brand guidelines and tone in all designs. Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Produce effective designs to support the Marketing, Sales and Partnership team’s execution of campaigns and projects (print, digital, social, swag etc.).
- Produce effective designs to support the Marketing team’s execution of campaigns and projects (print, digital, social, swag etc.).
- Scope and create templates for the marketing team to increase efficiency and effectiveness of social media, blogs, email, print, retail and other channels.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design. Be open to feedback from other designers to continually improve design skills.
- Meet multiple deadlines in a high pressure environment using multi-tasking and project management skills.
What You’ll Bring…
- A post-secondary degree in Graphic Design/Communication or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as an in-house graphic designer (or at a marketing/advertising/design agency).
- Strong understanding of design and media landscape, and awareness of cultural trends.
- Experience with digital marketing, including email marketing, digital & social advertising within a growth-marketing environment.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar design/editing technologies. Experience with Figma is a plus but not required.
- A portfolio of past projects that demonstrate excellent design skills and creative process.
- Solid command over design techniques and visual elements (layout, typography, and imagery).
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS, and experience working with Wordpress (preferred).
- Experience with video marketing is an asset (preferred).
Please apply here: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/cuboh/21465
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : ""