Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time DevOps Engineer to hold a pivotal role on our Technology team. Reporting to the CTO, you will ultimately be responsible for our scaling infrastructure and improving our development operations. The ideal candidate for this role understands that CI/CD is fundamental, has previous experience in a high traffic SaaS environment, and recognizes the importance of ‘time to determine’ and ‘time to resolution’.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, improving and implementing highly-available, secure, performant solutions within our operational infrastructure.
- Discovering, maintaining, and improving our deployment process, metrics, monitoring systems, automation, and recovery strategies.
- Performing day-to-day business operational requests.
- Advising and mentoring software developers on writing highly-available, distributed code.
- Advocating for industry best practices.
- Providing thoughtful and thorough peer-feedback, code review, and design review.
This is the perfect role if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role or equivalent.
- CI / CD experience.
- Experience in Python (Django), Terraform (IasC), and AWS (Lambda, EC2, DynamoDb, SQS).
- A preference for infrastructure as code.
- The ability to mentor others in DevOps principles and industry best practices.
- A deep understanding in monitoring and triaging production systems for security and performance issues.
- Experience in maintaining PostgreSQL databases with high-availability configurations.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here: https://cubohcareers.humi.ca/job-board/technology/7565
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level