Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Twisted Extracts is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to increase brand awareness, promote the company's products and services, drive prospective clients to loyal customers, and initiate effective marketing campaigns online.
Starting salary: Negotiable
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of Twisted Extracts services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Twisted Extracts products and market goals. Proficiency in ad design, web advertising, social media, email marketing and analytics reporting is a must.
- Market products and boost brand awareness by developing and implementing national digital programs and campaigns;
- online advertising, web strategy and design, social media, email, blog, and free giveaway campaigns.
- Track sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, maintain databases, and prepare reports.
- Keep promotional materials ready and up to date by coordinating requirements with the design team, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Support sales team by providing sales data, market trends, account analyses, survey results and new product information.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Conceptualize and coordinate completion of promotional, educational and informative content to help support needs of B2B clients and end consumers.
- Manage campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Present recommendations to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a digital media specialist or in a similar digital marketing field with success. Experience developing effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems (specifically Wordpress).
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Additional qualification in animation or web development is an asset.
- Experience working with Metrilo, Drip or Mailchimp is a strong asset.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, thinks outside of the box with an ability to plan and execute programs that help to serve the needs, wants and trends of Twisted Extracts’ customer base.
- Outstanding creativity, insight, and a positive, go-to attitude:
- Being able to anticipate and adapt to customers’ needs in a proactive and strategic manner. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate across multiple platforms.
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to convey innovative ideas, as well as to build trust and cultivate relationships with clients, coworkers, end customers, distributors, and retailers
- Being a demonstrated team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills:
- Having strong multitasking skills
- Being able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Being organized enough to run several campaigns at the same time
- Being versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities
- Being able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities accordingly.
- Exceptional project management skills:
- Pushing themselves and others to achieve results and exceed goals
- Being resourceful, energetic, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills:
- Effectively reading and interpreting information
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner using creativity and good judgment.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
Twisted Extracts is a cannabis edible manufacturer providing dispensaries nationwide with safe, consistently dosed edibles since 2015. Based in British Columbia, we’re a tight-knit crew of young professionals who deeply value company culture. The right fit for a new addition to our team is someone friendly and personable with a can-do attitude. Our team supports one another throughout our day-to-day processes. We operate without egos and respect each other's individual areas of expertise.
We advocate for and regularly donate to the upper east side Opioid Crisis and Outreach programs in British Columbia. We also have roots in the Indigenous community and work with various groups on reconciliation projects and initiatives.
Location: Flexible. Ideally based in Victoria, BC or Comox Valley, BC.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC, Vancouver Island, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level