This role is based out of our office in Victoria, BC. This is not a remote role. This role requires 1-3 years of ecommerce platform experience with Shopify (or magento, big commerce, etc)
The ecologyst Ecommerce Specialist manages the logistics of our ecommerce sales channel. Responsible for the digital product and customer landing page experience, this dual role ensures online product info integrity and that the customer experience on site meets their expectations.
- Digital Product management, working with product teams to gather all necessary product information (descriptions, tags, size charts, categories, seo, photos, etc) and set up products within Shopify.
- Maintain a product drop calendar ensuring Marketing is aware of changes to product scheduling and there are no holes in the calendar, while staying knowledgeable on current inventories to maximize sell-through.
- Digital Merchandising weekly/daily to ensure all PLP’s are optimized to the marketing focus as well as inventory availability.
- Weekly reporting on core ecom metrics (cart-checkout funnel, mobile/desktop, top sellers, reviews, etc)
- Planning and creation of site landing pages to support weekly marketing campaigns, including A/B testing (as warranted we grow). This includes working with UX, graphic and web devs as needed.
- Management of Back-in-Stock emails, optimizing/personalizing communications to customers who want this touch point.
- Management/tracking of Pre-order campaigns
- Coordination of Ecom photography, working with photographers on ensuring PDP assets are cropped appropriately and all product photos achieve our consistent brand look.
- Management of Ecom Apps, including Product Reviews, URL Redirects, Image Optimization, UGC, etc.
- Management and tracking of abandoned cart/checkout email initiatives
- Coordination of shipping zones, campaigns, or product exclusions
- 1-3 years Shopify website management experience (required)
- Web/graphic design experience with an eye for building landing pages
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Expert at Google Analytics (certification)
- Analytical, data driven, comfortable with big excel data sheets
- Post-secondary education (e.g. design, computer science, business, digital media, etc) or equivalant work experience
Metrics responsible for:
- Cart-to-Checkout (Add to cart, Reached Checkout, Converted)
- Average Order Value
- Order abandonment recovery
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level