Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS.
We’re a 2019 Y Combinator company, VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh?
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Our perks include:
- Dog-friendly downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Enterprise Account Manager:
As an Enterprise Account Manager you'll support our highest-value restaurant partners in streamlining their operations using Cuboh. As the primary point of contact for our enterprise customers, you'll guide them smoothly through the onboarding process and act as their primary point of contact and trusted advisor throughout their time at Cuboh.
- Work with our enterprise (30+ locations) restaurant partners to ensure they get as much value as possible out of Cuboh.
- Prepare new enterprise restaurant partners to go live with Cuboh; this includes leading kick-off calls, ensuring restaurants have the necessary hardware, and acting as a point of contact throughout the process.
- Manage a portfolio of high-value partners over the long term by maintaining regular touch points and providing personal recommendations that add value to their growing business.
- Triage and investigate technical questions and bugs reported by partners, with assistance from our support team and engineering team.
- Collect product feedback and act as the voice of the customer in advocating for their needs.
- You have at least 1 year in an account manager or customer success role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment (bonus points if you have managed accounts over $30,000 in ARR).
- You have some basic technical knowledge common to SaaS.
- You are proactive and eager to help—you're only happy when your customers are happy!
- You are unafraid to go above and beyond your general range of duties to ensure success (you've never said "that's not my job!").
- You possess high levels of empathy and patience.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are comfortable with multitasking and have no problems being flexible with your time—every day brings new challenges and you love solving them.
- You are comfortable managing customer expectations through good times and bad.
- You are detail oriented and organized—you don't let anything slip through the cracks!
- Experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!
Please apply here: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/cuboh/19639
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : ""