Enterprise Account Manager - Cuboh
Enterprise Account Manager - Cuboh
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- State-of-the-art office with onsite gym, showers, and secure bike storage
- Dog-friendly downtown office
What we value:
Transparency: We encourage open access to information for our employees, customers, and partners to improve product innovation. Decentralized decision-making with active participation from everyone in the company–no matter their role. Taking accountability for our actions and a willingness to have difficult conversations to foster an honest company culture.
Customer Centricity: We aim to create meaningful and long-term connections with our customers by providing incredible customer support. We are committed to listening and learning from our customers and responding honestly to them. Customer information gets shared across departments to help reduce siloed communication. We want to effectively address our customers' needs. We celebrate the success of every step of the customer journey from acquisition, to onboarding, and retention.
Excellence: We have a collaborative culture that attracts creative, motivated, and dynamic people that help shape the Cuboh brand. We have high standards and take pride in our work, always seeking to continuously improve to find original solutions to any problem. We like to recognize wins with our employees. No matter how big or small.
We are seeking a full-time Enterprise Account Manager to join our Customer Success team. The successful candidate will play a huge role in building and refining current relationships with Cuboh's most valuable customers, and help expand their accounts through successful pilots and roll-outs.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with our Enterprise Account Executive to coordinate post-sale handoff and determine pilot acceptance criteria.
- Work with Sales, Partnerships, and Legal to negotiate Enterprise contract terms and referral partnership agreements.
- Work with Enterprise Implementation Specialist to ensure accounts are adequately on-boarded and rollout plans are on schedule.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Enterprise (20+ locations) clients, ensuring they are successfully navigating through their Online Ordering experience.
- Work with the Product, Engineering, and Support teams to solve general client issues related to product functionality or technical issues.
This is the perfect role if you:
- 2-5 years of Account Management experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Restaurant experience is a bonus.
- A working understanding of Salesforce or related CRM tools.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Proficiency in Google Workspace or Microsoft Suite
- Experience interacting with C-level executives and decision-makers.
- Strong technical acumen
To apply, please follow the link below
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote