Enterprise Project Manager
Enterprise Project Manager
BC Pension Corporation
Why choose us?
There is more to Pension Corporation than you might think. We are an award-winning organization with meaningful purpose-driven work, where staff have impact and create peace of mind for those we serve. We have cultivated an outstanding community rooted in respect, where employees are inspired to have courage, take action, and be at their best every day.
Our new nine-year strategic plan, Plan 20|30: Our Future is Insight, will guide us from 2021 to 2030. To learn about our aspirations and objectives and how you can be a part of a people-focused organization that is grounded in operational excellence, visit bcpensioncorp.ca
What we offer:
- A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
- Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined benefit pension program
- Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
- Seasonal events and socials
- A robust awards/recognition program
- Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
BC Pension Corporation has implemented a hybrid work model where staff are supported to work part of their time from home and part of their time in office. This will support our culture of community and connection while we continue to maintain flexibility, productivity, and collaboration.
The Corporation is committed to the health and safety of our employees and we are committed to taking every reasonable precaution against the hazards of COVID-19. As such, we are implementing a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. As of November 1, 2021, employees are required to confidentially self-disclose to the Corporation either proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19; or weekly COVID-19 test results.
New hires must satisfy the COVID-19 verification requirements as a condition of their employment offer prior to their employment start date. Details about the COVID-19 verification process will be provided at the time of offer.
We are seeking an Enterprise Project Manager to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada.
As an Enterprise Project Manager, you will bring your expertise in traditional project management approach (PMI PMBOK) and disciplined change management methodologies (e.g., Prosci-ADKAR) to manage key aspects of the projects including change management, risk, stakeholder management, status reporting and financial management. You will be engaged in fast paced, challenging, and exciting work, including projects that will shape the future of our work and support our journey towards becoming an insights-driven organization.
This role requires a collaborative individual to effectively establish and maintain complex working relationships across business area boundaries to ensure that the project plans meet the goals, objectives and mandate of the business areas and that the changes are cooperatively accepted by the business areas.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in project management along with strong technical knowledge and change management experience gained through implementation of projects that comply with legislative or mandated rule changes. If you are passionate about building positive relationships with clients and implementing seamless changes within projects that bring business value -- we want to hear from you!
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business, Project Management, or related field.
- PMP certification or equivalent project management certification.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Five years of experience as a project manager using traditional project management methodologies such as PMI’s PMBOK or equivalent.
- Six years of experience with software development, implementation and/or operation of custom, COTS, SAAS software applications using various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Experience working with Agile principles and practices (e.g. SCRUM).
- Experience working with formal Change Management methodologies (e.g., Prosci-ADKAR)
- Experience leading projects to comply with legislative or mandated rule changes.
Nice to have
- Agile certification (PMI-ACP certified and/or Certified Scrum Master, etc.) is an asset.
- Change management certification (e.g., Prosci-ADKAR) is an asset.
Cover letter: Please do not submit a cover letter; it will not be reviewed.
Resume: A resume is required as part of your application, however, it may not be used for initial shortlisting purposes. Ensure your resume includes your education, the start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relate to the job requirements.
Questionnaire: As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Responses will be used to shortlist applicants against the job requirements. Please allow approximately XX minutes to complete this questionnaire.
Please submit your application by clicking: https://bcpensioncorp.prevueaps.ca/jobs/14394.html
Diversity & Inclusion
BC Pension Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We will let you know about your status in this competition as soon as possible. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email us at email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : ""