Enterprise Sales Representative
Enterprise Sales Representative
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, as Enterprise Sales Representative you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with heading our enterprise sales efforts and helping Cuboh reach its goals by working with top brands across North America. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and effectively sourcing your own leads
- Conducting preliminary research
- Speaking with multiple stakeholders and find the ultimate decision maker in organizations
- Being able to explain our solution.
- Consistently follow up and ensure deliverables are met in various stages of the sales process is key
- Working with top North American brands looking to consolidate digital ordering across various platforms.
- Communicating with C-level executives and key stakeholders during various parts of the sales cycle.
- Creating long term relationships with growing and emerging brands
- Closing business and engaging in successful implementation of rollout with Customer Success and Tech teams.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams towards a common goal.
This is the perfect opportunity if you have:
- 2-3 years of SaaS sales experience.
- Experience in the restaurant industry, working with Point of Sale systems, and restaurant managers is an asset.
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- A strong capacity to give constructive feedback and receive feedback.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Experience with relationship building and communicating with decision makers and C-suite executives.
- A drive to reach targets and putting client needs first.
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level