Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Reliable Controls Corporation
Do you have the skills and aptitude to develop solutions to technical software problems? We are looking for capable developers to engineer and implement new tools for performance and regression testing of our next generation of enterprise scale web applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to help us develop green energy management building software solutions in an agile environment. This role will be primarily focused on developing enterprise scale performance test tools, system emulators, and automated regression test environments. However, with a line of 8 powerful software products to choose from, you will have a unique opportunity to work on a number of stimulating and engaging projects within our R&D department. If you are looking to work for a reputable and established company with innovative approach and amazing family-like work culture – apply with us today!
Perks & benefits we offer to our team:
- A highly competitive extended health and dental plans for you and your family
- A yearly RRSP contribution on company’s behalf, plus employee contribution matching program to help you grow your financial well-being
- An annual performance bonus
- Paid time off to volunteer and give back to the community, on your own or as a part of a group with your co-workers
- Free convenient parking, or choose the green transportation option and be paid for it
- Social Committee events almost every month, from potlucks, game nights and LAN parties to camping and skiing
- Substantially discounted membership to a local gym in the Selkirk area
- Awards and recognition for service and accomplishments
- Assistance with tuition or skills training relevant to your role
- …and most importantly, a genuinely great culture fostered by the senior management team and sustained by fantastic people!
- Full lifecycle software development of Reliable Controls software products
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code
- New features implementation
- Participate in team code review sessions
- Participate in team-wide test events
- 3+ years of experience of software development.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Vagrant a plus
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please apply with us online: upload your cover letter and a resume along with your salary expectations at www.reliablecontrols.com under the "Careers" section. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
As a privately-owned, Canadian corporation since 1986, we are dedicated to providing simple, flexible, and sustainable systems, economically targeted to meet the triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit. We are proud to have design, development, assembly, service, and repairs housed in Victoria, Canada. Our state-of-the art LEED Platinum certified headquarters annex consumes only one eighth of the energy of a comparable commercial building in Canada. Our senior management team, along with daily support from our staff, create a unique culture of trust, caring and engagement where employees feel empowered to work, live, learn and be creative.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable