Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- - Unlimited paid vacation
- - Flexible work space (home or office!)
- - Comprehensive benefits plan
- - Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time Full Stack Developer to hold a pivotal role on our Technology team. Reporting to the CTO, you will ultimately be responsible for writing clean code for the front-end and back-end of our software. The ideal candidate understands technological advances help optimize our software, testing and debugging are of top priority, and believe security and scalability are first class citizens.
Our tech stack consists of:
- 1. Python (Django)
- 2. React & React Native
- 3. AWS
- 4. Heroku
Come help us with projects like:
- - Building our web applications which help restaurants manage their delivery operation.
- - Deploying and scaling our services (coded in Python) which revolutionize the way restaurants manage online ordering platforms.
- - Automating our development and deployment process.
- - Testing and Quality assurance for a big range of modules and services.
This is the perfect role if you have:
- - 3+ years experience developing production software at scale.
- - Previous experience in fast paced environments and developing SaaS software.
- - Experience with REST API development and best practices.
- - Deep Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- - Extreme attention to detail and data security.
- - The ability to mentor less experienced developers.
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here: https://cubohcareers.humi.ca/job-board/technology/6717
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level