Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Aviary Technologies Inc.
What we're looking for
Aviary Tech is seeking talented individuals who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll partner directly with our founder to build groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a small but limitless company.
- Help guide our overall strategy through development, prototyping, and market research.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your personal roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- Implement new and innovative technology standards.
+ Depending on Experience
- Manage a team of technologists. Provide regular feedback and support.
- Participate in standards specification development and working groups
All levels of software development experience will be considered. The proper fit is much more important than current abilities. You of course must be willing to learn. We aren't going to enumerate any specific programming languages — let us know what you have the most experience with.
- 4+ years experience as a problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Competitive salary
- Equity options
- Generous paid time off / sick leave
- Bring your dog to work please 🐶
Aviary Tech is building the future of computing.
We believe that by redesigning our identity systems around new decentralized technologies, we can connect the world in new and interesting ways while increasing privacy and security. We're always looking for talented people who are interested in building the future alongside us. In particular, we are currently seeking to recruit multiple self-motivated and driven-to-learn full stack engineers. We are also looking to bring on a bright eyed intern who is looking for their start in technology development.
The future is bright. We'll make sure of it.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send links that best showcase the relevant things you want to show us.
- Attach a resume if you want.
- Mention how you came into contact with this job posting - some context would help our further conversations.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : ""