Google Cloud Account Executive - Premier Cloud Inc.
Google Cloud Account Executive - Premier Cloud Inc.
Source and close Google Cloud & Google Workspace deals
ABOUT PREMIER CLOUD
Established in 2001, Premier Cloud Inc. is a Google Cloud Premier Partner that specializes in delivering cloud services & solutions to SMB and Enterprise clients across North America. Premier Cloud helps businesses migrate, collaborate, and scale by leveraging Google Cloud and other SaaS products. We provide consulting, managed services, and cloud solutions to some of the largest and most well-known organizations worldwide.
Premier Cloud is a dynamic organization that values a light-hearted and collaborative work environment, fostering personal and professional growth opportunities for its team members. We understand that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and as such, we prioritize their well-being and development. At Premier Cloud, we appreciate the value of diversity and actively seek to incorporate different perspectives and experiences into our decision-making process, ultimately leading to more creative and effective solutions for our clients.
Our commitment to creating a positive workplace culture has been recognized through our consistent recognition as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization, as well as our inclusion in GPTW's 'Best Workplaces in Technology' list. As a company operating in the fast-paced and ever-changing technology industry, we understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve and encourage our team members to pursue limitless career opportunities within our organization. Join us at Premier Cloud, where your potential is limited only by your own ambition.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Google Cloud Account Executive role is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with one of Canada’s leading Google Cloud Premier Partners, located on beautiful Vancouver Island!
As an Account Executive with Premier Cloud, you will report directly to the Sr. Sales Manager, and will work closely with Googlers across various teams - collaborating on joint outreach campaigns to source and close Google Cloud & Google Workspace deals. In addition to selling Google products, you will also support numerous cross-selling opportunities, including ISV partnership solutions and Premier Cloud’s value-added services.
An ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to sell via email/phone/video conference, a passion for problem-solving, deal strategy, and building relationships with prospects to find optimal cloud solutions.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS / PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
● Proven track record selling B2B software solutions
● Ability to source, engage, and create relationships with target accounts
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills
● Experience working with clients in complex implementation projects
● Proficient leading video conferences
● Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations
● Comfortable making cold calls
● Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
● Immense understanding of Google Cloud products
● Completion of relevant Google certifications (such as Google Workspace Sales Credential, Google Cloud Sales Credential, and Google for Education Sales Credential) would be an asset
● A strong foundation of knowledge surrounding Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or any other public cloud would be an asset
● Daily prospecting for opportunities via outbound calls & emails, often in conjunction with Googlers
● Effectively prepare and deliver proposals based on customer requirements
● Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets for Google Cloud and priority SaaS products
● Establish and maintain relationships with prospective clients and Google representatives
● Keep accurate records of all customer engagements and active pipelines in our CRM (Salesforce)
● Submit qualified opportunities through Google’s Partner Sales tool(s)
● Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP), other SaaS products, and Premier Cloud’s service offerings
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
● Competitive salary + rewarding commission structure
● Unlimited Google courses & training, all paid for by the company
● Bonuses for achieving quarterly & annual targets
● Work closely with Google’s Account Management and New-Business teams
● Ongoing training and development opportunities
● Invaluable learning experiences to hone and refine your own sales processes/strategies
● Comprehensive benefits package
● On-site gym
● Ergonomic workstation with an adjustable stand-up desk
● Company-issued iPad Pro, Mac computer, and curved monitor
As an equal-opportunity employer, Premier Cloud considers and embraces all individuals and backgrounds. Our team welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs, disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable