Dyspatch is looking for a growth marketer to bring their passion for SaaS to our marketing team. Our Growth Marketer will be instrumental in creating demand through various digital channels, optimizing the customer journey at every stage, and running campaigns to generate high quality leads for the sales team.
The Growth Marketer will play a key role in helping to develop and scale our marketing strategy to drive high quality pipeline and growth. In this role you’ll leverage your experience with analytics and storytelling to develop targeted messaging and campaigns for each step of the customer journey.
If you’re a data-driven marketer who loves to experiment and turn data into actionable insights, we would love to talk to you.
Salary: CAD $75,000 - 95,000
We’re based in Canada and this role is open to candidates who currently have valid Canadian work authorization (a SIN) and currently reside in Canada. Our core meeting hours are 9:00 am - 2:00 pm Pacific Time, and we ask that you are available during that time frameable - both for meetings and for connection.
Our team is remote first and also maintains an office in Victoria, BC for those who would like to work in the space full or part time. The successful candidate will be asked to start as a remote employee and will have the option to work out of our Victoria, BC headquarters when the pandemic has ended or to remain fully remote.
In The First 3 Months, You’ll…
- Take over the execution & budgets of all paid campaigns, including LinkedIn and Google Ads, and our newsletter
- Experiment with A/B tests
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team on new campaign ideas
- Gain a solid understanding of our KPIs and business goals, as well as our personas
- Keep up-to-date on the latest functions and features of our marketing tools and advertising platforms and suggest improvements when you see them
- Begin to research award applications and the related marketing activities
- Assist in creating collateral for conferences and events
In The First 12 Months, You’ll…
- Become an expert in the email space and use this knowledge to implement campaigns that drive growth
- Develop and implement new processes in the CRM to support both the sales and marketing teams
- Manage and execute initiatives such as webinars and events
- Explore new lead gen opportunities
- Implement a reporting structure to gain valuable insights that help inform marketing decisions
- Partner closely with the sales team to deliver in-market direct sales activities and gather feedback
Dyspatch is an email production platform that allows teams to streamline their entire email creation process and empower their email team to easily build emails with a library of pre-tested, on brand email blocks without needing to code. Our portfolio also includes Sendwithus, a transactional email template management platform ideal for SMBs.
At Dyspatch we believe that work should be transparent, engaging, and take place at a sustainable pace. We constantly strive to be better, to be more inclusive, and to push ourselves outside our comfort zones, caring deeply about our customers, products, and our coworkers. We work to grow the communities around us, as we all grow stronger together.
We want our Dyspatchios to be supported at work, and well-cared for in their lives outside of it, offering:
- Generous time off, starting with three weeks of paid vacation - plus an extra week every year you’re with the company (to a max of 6 weeks), a winter holiday office closure, and personal time to take care of life
- Paid parental leave, topping up to 10 weeks
- An extended health program supporting the physical and mental health of you and those closest to you
- An annual pro-d budget, and the support to take advantage of it
- A wellness program designed for all activity levels and interests
- Flexible, remote-first schedules, allowing you to work when and where you feel your best.
If this position interests you, reach out with an updated resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to join the Dyspatch team.
We understand that experience can be gained in many ways and that skills are transferable. If you’ve had a non-traditional career path, or if there’s anything you want to clarify about your resume, let us know.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level