Head of Marketing - Cuboh
Head of Marketing - Cuboh
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly historic office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time Head of Marketing to lead our marketing team and improve our marketing processes and systems!
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a highly CAC-efficient paid advertising channel
- Improving Cuboh’s attribution efforts to understand under-reported marketing channels
- Optimizing current organic traffic to nurture MQLs and book SQL demos
- Leading all major sprint activities for the Marketing team including backlog maintenance, and facilitating team meetings.
- Coordinating with the CEO to shape and execute the marketing strategy.
- Facilitating the implementation of content marketing and social media strategy.
This is the perfect role if you have:
- 5-8 years of experience in a B2B SaaS organization or start-up environment
- Proven experience in building paid advertising engines from scratch
- An enthusiastic attitude; are creative, patient and engaged
- A high motivation to provide an awesome level of support to our customers and members
- Experience with Salesforce; being a salesforce administrator or the willingness to learn to get to that point a bonus
It would be amazing (but not required) if you :
- Were based in or looking to relocate to Victoria
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level