Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
Reliable Controls Corporation
Reliable Controls Corporation is a locally owned and operated company, which specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected, building automation controls. Our innovative products automate building environments, decreasing their impact on our planet. At Reliable Controls we offer a collaborative and engaging environment, where employees are encouraged to learn and grow while contributing positively to the big picture of building a sustainable future together.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join us as in a full-time, permanent capacity. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this multifaceted role will offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to work across all key areas of HR from full-cycle recruitment and employee engagement, to total rewards, employee data administration and analysis, compliance, employee engagement, performance management, talent development and training. Our ideal candidate is a result-driven, strategic and dynamic professional with a strong business acumen and outstanding customer service skills. A Reliable quality Human Resources employee is a skilled relationship builder and a true team player, whose actions are always guided by the principles of ethics and professional integrity. By joining Reliable Controls, you will become a part of a truly remarkable team we refer to as our family. We offer a competitive package, professional growth and development support, and a very healthy and balanced workplace, where we recognize and celebrate our successes together.
Perks & Benefits we offer to our team:
• Extended Health & Dental Coverage
• RRSP matching plan + extra cash towards your RRSP account
• We will pay you to volunteer for a charity of your choice*
• Well-equipped on-site fitness facilities with 24/7 access
• Free parking
• Green Transportation Incentive – bike, bus or walk to work and earn money!
• Employee Service Awards
• Performance Bonus*
• Opportunities for continuous learning*
• …And most importantly: great people to work with!
• Contribute to a strong company culture and drive employee engagement
• Manage full employee lifecycle process in the company
• Focus on efficiency and quality improvements of internal processes and procedures
• Under the direction of Human Resources manager, design and lead Human Resources projects that support company’s strategic goals
• Assist employees and managers with interpretation of the corporate policies and guidelines
• Effectively address talent needs of the organization by applying best recruitment and selection practices and cultivating strong pipelines of qualified applicants
• Support leadership group with talent management and development
• Manage applicants and employees’ files in ATS/HRIS
• Assist with onboarding, orientation, and offboarding processes, paperwork preparation and coordination
• Coordinate and organize training sessions as required
• Collect, analyze, and interpret HR related data
• Participate in total rewards design and analysis
• Contribute to maintaining positive Employer Brand on a daily basis through responsive and customer service-focused approach
• Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Business or in a related field
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Human Resources capacity in a generalist role
• CPHR designation is considered to be an asset
• Prior experience working for a software engineering or manufacturing company would be considered an asset
• Prior experience working for the company with a global presence in multiple regions would be considered a bonus
• High level of proficiency with MS Office suite
• Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation, ESA, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Legislation and other applicable
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
• Demonstrated initiative, drive and excellent time management skills
• Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
• High level of professionalism and outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to collect, analyze and interpret HR analytics and propose appropriate solutions based on that data
• Solution-focused mindset
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please apply with us online by filling out the application page, and uploading your cover letter and a resume along with your compensation expectations. We look forward to receiving your application!
Application Link: https://reliablecontrols.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46
As a privately-owned, Canadian corporation since 1986, we are dedicated to providing simple, flexible, and sustainable systems, economically targeted to meet the triple bottom line of people, planet, and profit. We are proud to have design, development, assembly, service, and repairs housed in Victoria, Canada. Our state-of-the art LEED Platinum certified headquarters annex consumes only one eighth of the energy of a comparable commercial building in Canada. Our senior management team, along with daily support from our staff, create a unique culture of trust, caring and engagement where employees feel empowered to work, live, learn and be creative.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level