Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Engaged HR Inc.
Are you a HR professional that’s looking to turbo-charge your HR experience and be a part of BC’s best HR team? Then read on…
At Engaged HR, the Human Resources Manager (what we call an Engagement Associate) is the backbone of the client relationship, providing ongoing tailored support to an ever-evolving variety of clients and industries (non-profit, private, small/mid-sized businesses). As a generalist, you provide top-notch consulting services, build solid relationships, and contribute to an extensive range of projects. In addition to providing day to day tactical support, you also have a strategic focus, and play a lead role in complex client projects such as workforce planning and talent management, compensation surveys and organizational design, HR and culture audits, and dealing with a range of employee relations issues.
This is a role where you will truly see the impact of your work, working collaboratively with clients to transform organizations. You help create better places to work and inspire companies to rise to the next level. If this sounds exciting to you, let’s meet!
You bring the following, with passion and enthusiasm:
- Post-secondary degree, preferably from an HR or business program.
- CPHR designation or are working towards obtaining.
- 5+ years HR generalist experience or HR management experience. Your experience includes: recruitment, compensation and job evaluation, and supporting and guiding managers in their HR decisions
- Experience with IT technical recruitment or managing HR in a high-tech industry is an asset.
- Experience managing and executing projects is an asset.
- Experience with a variety of technologies including SharePoint, HRIS systems, CRM systems and extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
- A client centric, teamwork focused approach.
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and you are highly adaptive, you thrive in environments that offer variety.
- Strong critical thinking and written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to see the lighter side of things. Our work can be intense, but you take it in stride and are always ready for a laugh with our fabulous team.
Engaged HR is a remote working environment that creates opportunities for regular in-person connections as a team.
If you think you will make a great addition to the Engaged HR Team, please apply online with a cover letter and resume at: https://engagedhr.prevueaps.com/jobs/183867-33979.html
In your cover letter, please highlight how you meet the qualifications outlined in the job description. Engaged HR continues to experience growth and we are looking to fill at least one position.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level