Forest Technology Systems (FTS), a member of Advanced Environmental Monitoring (AEM), has an outstanding opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant to join their growing company in Langford, BC. If you are a self-starter, who excels at providing general accounting services, enjoys liaising with all departments to ensure accurate, timely and efficient processing of accounting for month end financial reporting, and you want to join a world leader in a unique high-tech field, then read on!
Do you have 2-5 years of recent, related experience in accounting and administration, preferably in a high tech or manufacturing environment? Would you bring an energetic work ethic to this talented team? Are your key strengths multi-tasking and paying meticulous attention to detail? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we encourage you to apply!
In the role of Intermediate Accountant, you will report to the Finance Manager and working closely with all department teams in support of the customers, vendors, suppliers and finance institutions. This position will also support the processing of payroll, maintenance of personnel files and handle confidential materials related to the HR Information System.
To learn more about the Intermediate Accountant role, please review the full Job Description at www.TallSky.ca
Our ideal Intermediate Accountant candidate brings:
- Post-secondary education to include a recognized accounting certificate, or a two-year accounting diploma, or be working towards a professional accounting designation or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of best practices and accounting principles
- Proficiency in MS Office and general office equipment and experience with Epicor or other ERP systems
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a good eye for detail, well organized and deadline orientated
- Able to learn quickly, and effectively apply new knowledge
- Takes initiative and able to work well in a face paced office environment with minimum supervision
FTS offers a rewarding work environment with like-minded professionals, an excellent post-hiring training program; and a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.