Codename Entertainment is seeking a Junior Developer to program and engineer games and game-related technology for current and future projects for PC, console, mobile and web platforms.
- Develop cross platform games and game technology
- Learn and expand game development and graphics programming experience
- Profile and Optimize performance (rendering, algorithms, general performance)
- Graphics programming experience - DirectX, OpenGL, or other experience ● Demonstration of strong programming ability through personal projects, past work or other projects
- Passion and deep knowledge of video games and geek culture
- Experience working with highly complex game systems is a plus
- Ability to pick up new tools and languages
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Able to work alone and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Willingness to relocate to Victoria, BC
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the size of our applicant pool we will only contact candidates who advance to the next stage in the process.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level