Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer
ACD Systems International Inc.
Who we are:
One of the most established tech companies in Victoria BC, ACD Systems International Inc., is a world leader in image management, editing and technical illustration software. Our award-winning product line rivals such competition as Adobe and Corel, all from our cozy office on beautiful Vancouver Island. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
The Digital Marketing team you would be joining is young, passionate, and motivated (we are also huge fans of all doggos). We are looking for the next member of our team: someone who shares our entrepreneurial spirit and resourceful skills (and is all about that work-life balance). We encourage innovation and ambition and are looking for individuals who are not afraid of pursuing lofty ideas.
About the Role:
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and creating engaging content for our various digital platforms which include our website, YouTube channels, and other social media channels. We want your art to be the face of ACDSee. An individual with strong hands-on digital marketing experience with exceptional attention to detail along with the ability to recognize and prioritize time sensitive projects in a fast-paced setting will excel in this role. We are looking for someone who is always looking for the next, better way.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Knowledge of ACDSee is a huge plus!
- Basic understanding of WordPress.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- You must have an enthusiastic and positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a good sense of humour.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and creativity skills. Energetic and enthusiastic about market development and in utilizing sophisticated market research analytics.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and an understanding of what is necessary to sustain business success. An innovator.
- You have an excellent sense of photography.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma OR equivalent work experience in Marketing, social media, Graphic Design, or related fields.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an office and working from home options. If you want to be a part of a creative and passionate marketing team, please provide the following: Resume, Cover letter, portfolio.
Please email your resume and cover letter to HR@acdsystems.com and quote the position title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest in ACD Systems but can only respond to applicants who have been selected for an interview.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level