Linux Software Programmer
Linux Software Programmer
Polaris Motion is a world leader in advanced manufacturing technologies. Our teams employ some of the most capable software engineers, electrical engineers, computer engineers, mechanical engineers and physicists anywhere. We seek the best to join our world class organization!
Market areas include ultra-fast, laser-based machining, 3D metal printing, ultra precision optics, and automotive and aerospace hardware-in-the loop test systems. Our activities are wide ranging, including digital and analog electronics, power electronics, embedded software, user interface software, real-time systems and networks, laser optics, machine vision, and mechanical design. We've developed unique industry leading motion control technologies and we continue to push the performance envelopes.
Our company values include commitment, integrity, truth, and respect (CITR). We promote a culture that is innovative, creative, and competitive; one that fosters a climate of high team spirit, fun and accomplishment; and one that promotes personal growth and development. We strive to empower our employees to achieve their full potential.
We are seeking an individual with experience programming in the Linux environment. The new team member will help expand and fulfill our product line. You will join an environment of high collaboration. Work will include embedded programming, algorithm development and testing. The candidate may use a wide variety of software tools. If you are a motivated programmer, engineer. mathematician or scientist, we look forward to meeting with you.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking an individual with experience programming in the Linux environment. The new team member will help expand and fulfill our product line. You will join an environment of high collaboration. Work will include embedded programming, algorithm development and testing. The candidate may use a wide variety of software tools. If you are a motivated programmer, engineer or scientist, we look forward to meeting with you.
- Work with a cross functional team of software developers, engineers and scientists to design state-of-the-art products.
- Research new technologies and methods and suggest new ways to improve the company’s products and processes.
- Support your developed works with documentation and communications to internal and external customers.
- Participate in peer review of designs; provide and receive critique in an effective manner.
- Manage multiple priorities and task simultaneously.
- Post Secondary Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Science, Engineering, or Pure Science.
Skills & Abilities
- Linux Operating System
- C and C++ Programming
- Algorithm Development
- Multi-threaded Programming
- Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Messaging
- Writing Unit Tests
- Version Control Systems
- Software Testing Techniques
- Interacting with Hardware
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Linux Software Programmer”
Polaris Motion is in Victoria, B.C. on beautiful Vancouver Island. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive extended health package. If you are self motivated and enjoy working in a professional environment with a bright and talented team of product developers, you’ve found the right place. We’d love to hear from you.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable