Bambora, a Worldline brand is on a mission to shape ‘the most customer focused payments experience’. This role plays a key part in that mission, reporting to the Head of Marketing Strategy, Positioning & Offering with a dotted line into the Head of Operations, North America.
The main role of the Manager of Marketing & Growth is to support and accelerate the revenue growth of our company by doing what you do best: developing and leading a marketing strategy that aligns with our commercial objectives. By collaborating with other departments in the business, you will build our reputation as a trusted partner and thought leader in the payment space.
This is a critical role on the commercial side of the business, leading a talented team of marketing professionals. The Manager of Marketing & Growth will define and implement a marketing strategy to grow our business into other regions with an expanded product suite. The ability to champion the voice of the customer throughout the organization and bring that through when making customer impacting decisions while be key.
Responsibilities include: being accountable for key metrics, including the tracking, reporting and analyzing of marketing data, and associated revenue reporting, including ROI . You will guide and manage a vertically aligned marketing strategy, using strong project management, multi-tasking and decision-making skills. You are a natural leader, and have experience working collaboratively amongst key influencers and cohorts across our global organization.
- Protect and raise brand awareness, while attracting customers and driving engagement and loyalty
- Work with the leadership team both centrally and globally to set the marketing strategy for the business
- Work in collaboration with our Sales, Operations and Product teams to align with commercial objectives to promote and drive awareness of our products and services, while always bringing the voice of the customer back to any decision we make
- Evaluate the overall performance of the Marketing Team against predetermined metrics as well as individual campaign performance
- Coordinate multiple channels of marketing strategies, and lead day-to-day marketing activities
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues across the broader Worldline business, to share and gather best practices
- Liaise with external vendors and agencies, including but not limited to a marketing and/or public relations agency.
- Managing a P&L, while ensuring the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Engage both Product and Technology in order to become intimately familiar and comfortable with our product suite
- Keep up to date on emerging market trends and competitor’s
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong business acumen combined with a creative mind
- Well organised with strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong aptitude in copy writing and content management
- Experience with digital marketing, and website and social media management
- Highly motivated, with a positive attitude and energetic disposition; always eager to learn
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience coaching and leading an in-house marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business or a related field
- FinTech e-Commerce or payment experience and knowledge in the B2B space strongly preferred
- Acquisition Marketing: The marketing team has become a growth engine for the business, contributing ~$1M in revenue in 2020
- Commercialization of Products: drive decisions on brand, positioning, and channel acquisition strategy
- Business Support: Ensure the commercial & customer facing roles of the business are supported in their outreach efforts
- Brand Management: With an imminent Worldline rebrand, we need a seasoned marketing leader to guide the business through this project, as well as sustain our brand equity in market.
- Attention to Communication: Able to ensure the timely and complete communication to parties who should be informed, with keen attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking: Able to solve problems using a logical, systematic approach
- Managing Performance: driven to take responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Assertiveness: Able to maturely express one’s opinions in an authentic and approachable way
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Who we are
We are proud to come together as innovators, service engineers, financial advisors, marketers, and digital masters. We are champions of everyday commerce. We don’t wait for change, but rather see it as our mission to challenge: push the boundaries, redefine normal, and thereby achieve the extraordinary.
The payment market is rapidly changing, and Bambora, a Worldline Brand is a part of that change. We are a payment company with global presence and a mission to simplify payments for small and midsized merchants whether that business is instore, online or in-app. In November 2020, we became part of Worldline, one of the world's largest payment companies, which provides increased opportunities for us to simplify payments and help customers grow worldwide. In North America we are globally minded with a start-up atmosphere. You will experience this in your every-day life as a Worldliner.