As Marketing Lead you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team with project management and effective campaign execution. Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for translating marketing plans into tactical business initiatives. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
Reports to: COO
Key stakeholders: Partnership, Tech, Sales, Customer Success
Direct reports: 3
Location: Cuboh Head Office
Role type: FT Employee
Hours: 35 hours/week, 9:00am to 5:00pm PST, Monday to Friday (or as agreed upon with Team Lead). All conditions of employment will be in accordance with the BC Employment Standards Act.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and engaged.
- Highly motivated to provide an awesome level of support to our clients and members.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborative, team-based environments.
- Experience in a market-facing role in a B2B environment conducting competitor analysis and market research.
- Expertise with project management software such as Asana, Jira or Trello.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, with an ability to prove what is or isn’t working.
- Leads by example by communicating Cuboh values and goals in day-to-day activities.
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Strong capacity to give constructive feedback and receive feedback.
- Adaptive mindset with an openness to learning, hearing new ideas and change.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Contributes expertise in a specialized area towards Cuboh’s strategic objectives.
- Lead all major sprint activities for the Marketing team including backlog maintenance, and facilitating team meetings.
- Coordinate with the COO to shape and execute the marketing strategy.
- Facilitate the implementation of content marketing and social media strategy. Work with Content Manager and Designer to develop blog content calendar, meet partner editorial content deadlines and plan social promotion schedules.
- Continually assess department objectives through regular analytics and reporting on core KPI’s including customer behaviour. Own top funnel metrics for user experience and platform behaviour.
- Develop documentation and road maps for email marketing including optimize email workflows, A/B testing of copy and visual content, reducing subscriber decay, and segmentation on demographic and site behaviours.
- Collaborate with the Partnership team to execute grassroots marketing and communication tools and assets for partners.
- Experience executing paid-advertising campaigns: search, dsp display, direct partner display, social media.
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level