Ok Alone by Trusty Ox Systems Ltd.
About Trusty Ox Systems Ltd.
Ever wondered what really makes a customer tick or why they choose the products they do? We do. All the time in fact. That’s why we need someone like you who is continuously curious and always wanting to look for a better way to do things. Sound interesting?
We sell software, software as a service actually, to businesses all over the world. What kind of software you ask? Our lead product is called Ok Alone - okaloneworker.com. Ok Alone monitors the safety of people working alone or in isolation. It's a big deal. Lone working affects about 15% of the workforce. Ok Alone is used by nurses, engineers, truckers and yes, even Rugby grounds keepers in Australia!
And this is where you fit in. We need your help to build our international brand. The pace is fast and dynamic and you'll have a high degree of autonomy. If that's for you, then Trusty Ox offers you all sorts of opportunities to develop your career.
What you'll be doing:
We grew 50% last year, and with your help, we know we can grow even faster. With us, your new role will be to create and deliver our content development plan, build our B2B brand identity, execute our campaigns, promote user engagement, scan the market for opportunities, report on our performance and much more.
Typically that means working behind the scenes to design, prepare and deliver all aspects of our marketing. Equally, there will be times you will lead from the front and engage with the broader market to create something that previously didn’t exist.
As a result, the job is ideally suited to a self-starter who enjoys solving problems and helping people. The successful candidate will have a far reaching scope for action and will be expected to take advantage of that opportunity. The key to your success however, will come from how you support our overall team’s growth with your proven marketing skills.
What you should already have:
- A track record of marketing in a B2B environment, which you can demonstrate to us.
- Written and oral presentation skills.
- Effective time management capabilities.
- A balanced set of marketing skills that go well beyond Social Media or Google Ads.
- Experience creating marketing collateral of all kinds. If you have a portfolio to showcase, even better!
- A metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- A talent for creating pretty and insightful pictures with Excel, or other analysis tools
- A solid grounding in organic search
- Being familiar with how to use online systems is important, but you're not expected to be a technical wizard. If you've used a popular CRM system in the past, you should already have those basic skills.
- As Ok Alone uses apps, you should be comfortable with how to find, install and use apps too.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Having your own laptop or personal computer and high speed internet in your home work area is a must. All of our systems are online, including our voice communications.
- A genuine interest in people will be the key to your success. Being positive with a service mindset will not only ensure you succeed with our customers, but that you'll fit into our culture. Our values and our brand are very much about customers being people, not numbers.
What you'll get:
- Freedom! If you're a bit of an adventurer, that's fine with us. We don't care where you are located, as long as you get the work done. Those who are located mid- Vancouver Island will have an advantage should they want to meet with the rest of the team, but if you simply like the independence of your home office, this job will suit you to a tee.
- Your package will be competitive and based on your experience. You will work a typical, full-time, 40 hour week.
- Professional development is strongly encouraged at Trusty Ox. If it’s good for you and the business, we’ll support you.
- What else do you need to give you the kind of life balance you want? More vacation? Flexible hours? Retirement contributions? Or would you prefer a performance based bonus system? Tell us what matters to you. Like our customers, members of our team are people first. Engage with us. For the right candidate, we are willing to be very flexible.
Interested? Email us a brief note explaining why you think you are the perfect fit and attach your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible. We will not wait until the closing date.
Finally, please don't call. We are hiring because we are busy. Calls will just slow us down. Thanks. :-)
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Nanaimo, BC, Victoria, BC, Vancouver Island, BC, Sidney, BC, Gulf Islands, BC, Duncan, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level