Avato, the hottest HIP provider in the West, is hunting for a Rock Star Marketing Manager to join our team.
Please note that at this time we are only accepting applications from the BC Lower Mainland or Southern Vancouver Island.
Who Are We?
Avato's Hybrid Integration Platform is relied on by complex financial institutions and health organizations who need to thrive in complex, highly-regulated environments. We are a seasoned product with a new business model, a new brand and a technology platform with capabilities and benefits unavailable from others in the market.
The Avato culture is smart, fun and frankly, quite open. If there is an issue, we discuss it until it’s resolved. There is full freedom to call it as we see it. Technically, we are known as thought leaders in a space haunted by large, cranky, ineffective software providers who are all brand and no results.
Who Are You?
A skilled communicator and influencer with an entrepreneurial flair! This is a ground floor opportunity; You will tell our story as one of the first 10 Avato’s while the company grows from its first commercial deployments to scale-up giant killer. You will collaborate with our “big financial institution” reference clients, and build content marketing campaigns across channels and platforms employing thought leadership, case studies, and testimonials.
At Avato marketing is about thought leadership and building brand awareness for our enterprise level product. We’re looking for a versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing a new marketing strategy. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Support our enterprise sales team and distribution partners with marketing collateral and focused content marketing campaigns.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Contact us to get the rest of the story.
How to apply:
Email cover letter and CV to
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level, Junior Level