Certainty Software Inc.
Certainty Software is a growing SaaS software company headquartered in Victoria, Canada with an extended team around the globe. The Certainty Team is looking to add a talented and outgoing Marketing Manager to help lead and direct the future growth of the business.
We are looking for an experienced, senior-level marketer with initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be an outstanding digital marketer and proven problem-solver ready to learn and help us in our goal of ensuring we continue to deliver great solutions to a growing list of happy clients.
You will play a key role in the strategic direction of the business with oversight on all things marketing and the long-term development of a marketing team to support the growth of the business.
You will be working remotely but directly with our CEO and - with the help of our Digital Marketing Assistant - be expected to work on all aspects of marketing the Certainty product, brand, and business.
Overall responsibility for the Certainty brand, product, online presence, and lead generation activities including:
- Manage and maintain a sales-driven website optimized for inbound lead generation
- Increase organic web traffic volume and value annually
- Increase focus on ‘Enterprise-level’ customers
- Manage and coordinate 2022 website revamp project and contractor/agency relationship
Content Management, Lead Management & Marketing Automation
- Plan and manage the creation of valuable, educational & solutions-oriented website content that creates discipline authority & trust (blogs, pillar & feature pages, white papers, etc.)
- Plan and manage the publishing and socializing of SEO, keyword-specific content created
- Manage and maintain tools for content creation, SEO / SEM analysis & performance improvement and lead generation (SEMRush, ClearScope, ContentCrowd, Google Analytics)
- Manage and oversee our outbound and paid ad lead generation activity and results
- Plan, implement and manage marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
Product Marketing & Brand Management
- Manage and create product-related assets and sales collateral including:
- Product-related website content (videos, screenshots)
- Certainty Overview Brochure
- Certainty Sales Presentations
- Product case studies, videos and blogs
- Product reviews
- Customer testimonials
- Manage and maintain Certainty brand presence and consistency online including: in-product, website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Capterra, SourceForge, GetApp, GooglePlay, iTunes, etc.
- Manage and maintain relationship with marketing agencies
Qualifications and Required Experience
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the B2B software SaaS industry
Minimum of 3 years’ digital marketing, SEO / SEM experience
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Further Technical Requirements
Strong knowledge of digital marketing, SEO / SEM, and content marketing a must
Experience and ability with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, HubSpot, SEMRush a must
Experience with WordPress, ClearScope, MailChimp a bonus
Salary & Benefits
Salary: Starting salary will vary depending on experience with a minimum of $85,000 pa.
Benefits: You will be invited to participate in our extended health & dental benefits program
Vacation: Starting vacation 20 days paid vacation annually – exclusive of statutory holidays
Location: Victoria, BC
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Hewitt Roberts, CEO
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Senior Level