Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, as Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team with market research, creative marketing campaigns, data analysis and more. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS.
We’re a 2019 Y Combinator company, VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and third palace at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh?
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Our perks include:
- Dog friendly downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
What You’ll Do…
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns. Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns. Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities (content development, SEO and optimization, advertising, events planning, sales prospecting etc.).
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, display, event etc.).
- Manage and maintain top funnel metrics. Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Manage copywriting, visual content and public relations projects, outsourcing where necessary. This includes planning content calendar, social calendar, PR campaigns, persona development, as well as improving content delivery and promotion.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- A post-secondary degree in either Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Experience with ESPs, Google Analytics, Webflow, WordPress, Social platforms, and schedulers.
- Experience with project management tools such as Trello, Jira, Asana, etc. is an asset.
- Proven written communication/copywriting skills.
- Results-driven—a demonstrated record of leading and measuring performance channels.
- Highly analytical—able to analyze, digest, make conclusions, build and manage strategies.
- Ability to conduct market research, form project plans, and execute.
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and collaborate changes with cross-functional teams.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills; detail-oriented; the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please Apply Here: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/cuboh/22344
We thank all candidates for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level