Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- State-of-the-art office with onsite gym, showers, and secure bike storage
- Dog-friendly downtown office
What we value:
Transparency: We encourage open access to information for our employees, customers, and partners to improve product innovation. Taking accountability for our actions and a willingness to have difficult conversations to foster an honest company culture.
Customer Centricity: We aim to create meaningful and long-term connections with our customers by providing incredible customer support. We are committed to listening and learning from our customers and responding honestly to them. Customer information gets shared across departments to help reduce siloed communication. We want to effectively address our customers' needs. We celebrate the success of every step of the customer journey from acquisition, to onboarding, and retention.
Excellence: We have a collaborative culture that attracts creative, motivated, and dynamic people that help shape the Cuboh brand. We have high standards and take pride in our work, always seeking to continuously improve to find original solutions to any problem. We like to recognize wins with our employees. No matter how big or small.
We are seeking a full-time Mid-market/Enterprise Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. The successful candidate will play a huge role in building and refining current relationships with Cuboh's most valuable customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing new restaurant partners to go live with Cuboh; including leading kick-off calls, ensuring restaurants have the necessary hardware, and acting as a point of contact throughout the process
- Strategizing and scheduling onboarding steps, test order dates and launch dates for multiple location onboards
- Maintaining and updating the onboarding process using Salesforce
- Optimizing Customer Success processes by bringing forward recommendations to team
- Documenting internal training articles and protocols for different point of sale onboards
This is the perfect role if you have:
- 2-3 years of customer success experience
- A passion for technology and continuous improvement
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- A proven track-record of meeting or exceeding KPIs
The following would be a plus but not required:
- Worked in the service or restaurant industry
- Experience in a software as a service organization
- Located in the Greater Victoria Area
This role will be partially funded by grants so the ideal candidate will be :
- A post-secondary graduate
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of role
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada
Click here to apply!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Remote
Experience Level : Junior Level, Intermediate Level