Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time, energetic, customer-obsessed Onboarding Specialist who will play a huge role in growing our happy customer base. This position will focus on guiding new restaurant partners smoothly and efficiently through the onboarding process. Your main focus will be making sure our “SMB” (1-5 location) partners are set up for success using Cuboh.
You will be responsible for:
- - Preparing new restaurant partners to go live with Cuboh; this includes leading kick-off calls, ensuring restaurants have the necessary hardware, and acting as a point of contact throughout the process.
- - Maintaining and updating the onboarding process using our CRM software (we use Salesforce).
- - Playing a key role in optimizing our Customer Success processes. We’re big on continuous improvement and we want your ideas!
- - Triaging and investigating technical questions and bugs reported by partners, with assistance from our support team and engineering team.
This is the perfect role if you:
- - Graduated from a university or college program or have equivalent experience.
- - Have past experience in a customer success, support, or communications role.
- - Have some basic technical knowledge common to SaaS.
- - Are proactive and eager to help—you're only happy when your customers are happy!
- - Possess high levels of empathy and patience.
- - Are comfortable with multitasking and have no problems being flexible with your time—every day brings new challenges and you love solving them.
- - Are comfortable managing customer expectations through good times and challenging times.
- - Are detail oriented and organized—you don't let anything slip through the cracks!
- - Have experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Please apply with your cover letter and resume here: https://cubohcareers.humi.ca/job-board/customer success/7841
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level, Intermediate Level