Paid Advertising Analyst
Paid Advertising Analyst
Metamend Search Marketing
Metamend is a leading enterprise marketing firm providing advanced digital marketing services to clients globally. Metamend works to bring pre-qualified visitors to your website via Paid and Organic Search services, convert those visitors into long-term commercial relationships via Conversion Optimization services. Metamend's search and digital marketing methods follow the best practices outlined by the major search engines and our staff maintain strong personal relationships with others at all levels of the industry.
Our culture is laid back, with a high focus team-coordinated output and customer service.
Manage, review, and perform daily advertising account responsibilities on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Maintain and streamline large keyword lists
- Update creative copy as needed and make suggestions for edits to existing ads
- Manage Display Network placement lists on Google Ads and other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate performance of advertising campaigns to provide recommendations on edits, updates, and strategy changes
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Audit Websites for PPC Issues: Working with the Manager of Paid Advertising, inspect websites for on-page, off-page, UX, and technical issues that will affect PPC
Ability to work well in a team environment
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
No less than 2 year’s experience in Paid Advertising
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
To apply, email email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level