Payments Backend Engineers
Payments Backend Engineers
The jaris engineering team is seeking experienced backend engineers who will help build our credit as a service platform, bringing easy to access capital to small and medium-sized businesses. As a credit platform, it is critical that we can move money between our banks, partners, and borrowers efficiently and correctly. We are looking for engineers eager to add on to and improve on our payments platform. As an early member of our engineering team, your work will have a direct impact on our business, culture, and software development practices.
- Own solutions end to end from ideation through planning and scoping to implementation and launch
- Collaborate with people across the business and engineering, translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Troubleshoot and debug applications across multiple layers of our application stack
- Participate in architectural and solution design discussions, ensuring our infrastructure is performant, fault tolerant, and maintainable
- Build well-designed, reusable systems to model customer data, credit review procedures, and borrower experiences
- Build software that collect and maintain customers confidential data securely
- Real world experience building and shipping backend systems
- Have built products/services end-to-end from technical design, implementation, testing to delivery
- Understand that good software is built through collaboration and teamwork. You are as energized by reviewing code and giving feedback as you are by writing it.
- Have worked in a startup or startup environment within a larger company where the focus has been on moving quickly and building products.
- Take pride in and feel a strong sense of ownership in your work
jaris is an innovative embedded financial services technology company trusted by payment-enabled software platforms and payments providers to deliver comprehensive financial services to their small business customers through a developer-friendly API. Our full stack Credit as a Service solution removes the complexity that comes with access to capital, paving the way for our partners to get to market faster with competitive, high-value solutions delivering much needed capital to their merchants.
We are a venture backed, fast growing FinTech company led by veterans in the Finance and Payments industry looking for people who thrive in fast paced environments and have a passion for partner-driven growth and intellectual challenges to join our team.
At jaris, our corporate culture is based on integrity, respect, collaboration and transparency, which guide all aspects of our business. As an international company, we combine a diversity of cultures and invest in each individual to provide opportunities for growth and impact.
If you are interested in joining the jaris team, please send your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level