People Operations Generalist
People Operations Generalist
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year in 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time People Operations Generalist to join our People Operations team. Reporting directly to the COO, you thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and challenging and you are able to manage multiple competing priorities and projects from start to finish. The successful candidate will have experience with recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and career development.
You will be responsible for:
- - Supporting employees on a day-to-day basis and answering questions about benefits and company policies and administering the benefits program including the ESOP.
- - Managing recruitment and hiring processes including: proactive recruitment, interview screening calls, coordinating interviews with candidates, email communication with candidates, and managing applicant tracking systems.
- - Onboarding new employees and ensuring they have access to necessary resources and technology.
- - Conducting exit interviews and offboarding employees.
- - Managing company announcements and company social events.
- - Managing employee records and personnel files.
- - Drafting all contracts such as Offer Letters, Employment Agreements, and Amendments and communicating all changes to payroll.
- - Identifying automation opportunities to iterate on manual administrative processes.
- - Providing meaningful data to help guide Cuboh to scale (e.g. Turnover rates, time to hire, etc.).
- - Completing ad-hoc projects, and reporting.
This is the perfect role if you have:
- - 1 to 2 years of experience in People Operations.
- - Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience.
- - Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Software. (We use Humi).
- - Experience with communications tools such as Slack, Google Workspace, Confluence, and Trello.
- - A high level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter here:https://cubohcareers.humi.ca/job-board/people operations/7977
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Junior Level