WHAT WE WILL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
- We will continue to build upon the rapid growth that STN video has seen over the past 5 years.
- We will further strengthen STN’s industry-leading roster of publishing partners by providing a best in class video platform that delivers amazing technology, the best content in the industry, and substantial ad revenues;
- We’ll work strategically to help our partners develop and deliver industry-leading online video experiences;
- We will build STN video into the world’s online video platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- As a Product Manager at STN Video, you'll work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to optimize and expand STN’s product. You'll be the voice of our publishers and end users, making sure they are top of mind throughout the entirety of the product development process.
- Collaborate with internal teams, our partners, and a diverse group of other stakeholders to help prioritize and balance competing demands, drive feature development excellence of STN’s platform;
- Translate technical issues into concepts and actions which can be understood by a wider audience;
- Responsible for ongoing product and second line technical support, including troubleshooting, and optimizing performance and optimal use;
- Assist in development of customer facing documentation (How To’s, FAQ and implementation guides) as well as internal and external product releases
- Research and build user stories, product scopes and business cases, to help determine our strategic product roadmap
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG / ABOUT YOU
- You’ve obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Product Management or Project Management experience in a tech company
- History of working with various publishing Content Management Systems (WordPress, ARC, TownNews, etc.) a plus
NICE TO HAVES
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Google Ad Manager
- Knowledge of a business intelligence platform such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
WHAT DOES A CAREER AT STN OFFER YOU
A career at STN Video offers you growth and opportunity. You’ll be joining a collaborative, fun environment where we value curiosity, hard work, humility and honesty. We also recognize that employees are most productive when they feel safe and healthy. All STN employees have always been empowered to work from home, in the office or a comfortable combination of both at any time. As well, STN Video offers unlimited vacation time, an extensive benefits package with 100% of the premiums on us, and much more!
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote, Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level, Senior Level