Quester Tangent Corporation
The Project Coordinator is a member of the project coordination team inside the Customer Experience department. The Customer Experience department is responsible for ensuring that the execution of our projects aligns with the contractual requirements of schedule, scope, and cost. In addition, the Customer Experience department acts as primary contact point for clients to address customer support requests related to existing or legacy projects. As a member of the project coordination team, you will work with project managers to coordinate project activities. This role is both hands-on and administrative, and ideally, you will need to be able to jump in and assist the project managers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide initial point of contact for (Level 1) support requests received from customers
- Log customer requests into the customer incident management database, and forward requests to the appropriate resources within the organization
- Ensure all customer requests are treated in a courteous and timely manner to a successful conclusion
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of daily project correspondences with clients
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of project documentation, including official letters, project plans and other project documents as directed by the Project Managers
- Track and schedule project deliverables including CDRLs, products, training and services
- Prepare project invoices
- Assist with collection of payments for project invoices
- Process client purchases orders
- Issue and update internal change orders (ICO)
- Update order entry in QT’s MRP system to ensure on-schedule delivery of products included in project scope of supply
- Assist the Project Managers to compile monthly project reports for senior management
What you will need to succeed:
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) in relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), and ERP
- High degree of motivation with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with others in a high energy environment with minimum supervision
- Driven to achieve highest levels of customer service - both for internal and external customers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project coordination, or similar, role
- Proven experience coordinating with teams / working in a team environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered an asset
Today’s passenger trains contain dozens of electronic control units that communicate through multiple Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks. Quester Tangent is an established but growing Canadian company that designs and manufactures train control/monitoring systems and passenger information systems that are an integral part of these networks.
We have a strong track record of bringing innovative products to the urban rail transit marketplaces. Our products enable the efficient and safe movement of people and goods. We are very proud that our products are currently in use on rapid transit and subway lines in major cities across North America and around the world.
Quester Tangent is an equal opportunity employer that values and respects all employees as individuals. We believe that diversity brings new ideas, inspires innovation, and strengthens our company.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for travel (when safe to do so), quarterly paid personal days, and flexible core hours. We are located outside of the downtown core, on a major bus route. We offer free parking for those of you who wish to drive, and shower facilities for those who prefer to cycle.
Join our team and help create solutions for the environmentally responsible movement of people around the globe.
How to Apply:
Send an e-mail to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC, Sidney, BC, Vancouver Island, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level