Project Coordinator - BC Pension Corporation
Project Coordinator - BC Pension Corporation
Ensure the success and progression of projects in support of our strategic plan, Plan 20/30
Why choose us?
There is more to Pension Corporation than you might think. We are an award-winning organization with meaningful purpose-driven work, where staff have impact and create peace of mind for those we serve. We have cultivated an outstanding community rooted in respect, where employees are inspired to have courage, take action, and be at their best every day.
Our new nine-year strategic plan, Plan 20|30: Our Future is Insight, will guide us from 2021 to 2030. To learn about our aspirations and objectives and how you can be a part of a people-focused organization that is grounded in operational excellence, visit bcpensioncorp.ca
What we offer:
• A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
• Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
• Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
• Defined benefit pension program
• Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
• Seasonal events and socials
• A robust awards/recognition program
• Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
BC Pension Corporation is committed to the health and safety of our employees and is taking every precaution against COVID-19 while supporting our culture of community and connection in our hybrid workplace. We have implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees, as a condition of their employment, to confidentially self-disclose to the Corporation that they are fully vaccinated (two COVID-19 vaccinations). Details about the COVID-19 verification process will be provided at the time of offer.
Hybrid Work Model
This position is located in our Victoria, BC office. You will have the opportunity to work part of the time on-campus and part of the time off-campus. Guidelines and requirements for in-office presence are determined by operational need and vary according to the unique needs of each business area.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada.
As a Project Coordinator you will work with a team of dedicated Project Management professionals to ensure the success and progression of projects in support of our strategic plan, Plan 20/30. You will be responsible for the coordination, monitoring, and organization of a wide variety of projects, including planning activities, documentation development and ensuring compliance with project management standards. As a Project Coordinator you will also support various PMO functions, including but not limited to Program and Project Management Lifecycle (PPLC) Governance, Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Tools support, etc. This role requires a detail-oriented and forward-thinking individual who is eager to advance their career in Project Management.
What do you need to succeed?
• Two-year college diploma with completion of training and course work in project management. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
• Two years of experience as project team member.
• Experience using office productivity applications (e. g. MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and project management applications (e. g. MS Project).
Nice to have
• PMI Certified Associate in Project Management or equivalent; OR working towards a PMI Certified Associate in Project Management.
Diversity & Inclusion
BC Pension Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We will let you know about your status in this competition as soon as possible. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Temporary, Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Not Applicable